KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By SigEp
Caution there are Bimmer haters on this site. :o :lol: :lol: At least you have a manly pickup to offset. We only have a Honda Pilot...

Now for the real question. Which truck hit the mail box? :lol:
That would be my son's truck lol. Funny coincidence, we had a honda pilot before the bimmer but now that the kids are a litter older we didnt need the extra room and traded for the BMW. So far we've had 0 problems with it...unlike our pilot. And i'll always have a "manly" truck!
By SigEp
Eason'sDad wrote:That would be my son's truck lol. Funny coincidence, we had a honda pilot before the bimmer but now that the kids are a litter older we didnt need the extra room and traded for the BMW. So far we've had 0 problems with it...unlike our pilot. And i'll always have a "manly" truck!

I wish I could say my bimmer has been problem free (2008 535i), but if I could do it all over, I'd buy it again. I really love driving it and it's a super comfortable trip car. Most of the issues have been minor electrical and some I've just fixed myself (after warranty ran out).
By aVWguy
Bring
More
Wrenches
..... sorry had to say it lol not a hater though ... i cant hate things that are VW related
I've got plenty of wrenches! I do all my own work/modifications and luckily have never had a major problem/breakdown/failure on any vehicle I've owned. I do a LOT of preventative maintenance though...especially on the boat. :shock:
By aVWguy
Boat is another beast entirely lol I know too well
Break
Out
Another
Thousand
this counts as a ride, right?
Attachments
049.jpg
070.jpg
407.jpg
408.jpg
IMG_20130802_184742_414.jpg
some of the best times of my life right here!
Last edited by jonesee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
nice boat there
during the summer i run a modified (now wheelchair accessable) 1989 grumman pontoonboat ...
at some point in its life someone went for alittle overkill ... hull rated for 35hp and it has a force 50 on it
most of the original benches where gone when it was revived .. now it has mostly removable seats so the deck can be opened up for wheelchairs or cargo (part floating party part freighter)
in the past i have actualy hauled disabled jetskis up on to the deck and brought them to shore
once or twice towed much bigger cabin cruisers too

this summer i'll be building a plank that can be lowered down into the water .. .for dogs
Last edited by aVWguy on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Very nice pontoon boat. We run a little differently in my area...

20131121_113238m.jpg

20131121_114328m.jpg

My favorite boat, a customer's boat! :twisted: Can't beat the maintenance and upkeep costs ;) :lol: :roll:
aVWguy wrote:nice boat there
during the summer i run a modified (now wheelchair accessable) 1989 grumman pontoonboat ...
at some point in its life someone went for alittle overkill ... hull rated for 35hp and it has a force 50 on it
most of the original benches where gone when it was revived .. now it has mostly removable seats so the deck can be opened up for wheelchairs or cargo (part floating party part freighter)
in the past i have actualy hauled disabled jetskis up on to the deck and brought them to shore
once or twice towed much bigger cabin cruisers too

this summer i'll be building a plank that can be lowered down into the water .. .for dogs

Thanks VW! this is my first boat and wanted a good family boat that can keep up with the growing kids so we went with a 200 hp mercury 4 stroke on it.
I had one rescue this year from a rental house pontoon boat that needed a jump (those portable jump boxes are awesome) and they tried to pay me but I said no way, this is your vacation! on their way out of town they stopped by and made me accept $100! I was floored, all I wanted to accomplish is to show my kids how to help someone out when they need it. I love Karma :D
toycrusher wrote:Very nice pontoon boat. We run a little differently in my area...

20131121_113238m.jpg

20131121_114328m.jpg

My favorite boat, a customer's boat! :twisted: Can't beat the maintenance and upkeep costs ;) :lol: :roll:

that looks like a nice fishing rig, Are you near salt water?

I am not sure that would work for a family of 7, well 6 people and 1 water loving Weimeraner, If I remember correct ours seats 14 and has a potty curtain that the wife said "why do you want that, we will never use it" well guess what? it got used on the maiden voyage! in your face again wifee! she said the same thing about getting the built in dvd in the sienna which is now used everyday!!
Last edited by jonesee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just dreamin'...it would look good in my driveway though! :D

Nice Truck1.jpg

Guess i need to buy more lottery tickets!

X
x-tremeOCK wrote:Just dreamin'...it would look good in my driveway though! :D

Nice Truck1.jpg

Guess i need to buy more lottery tickets!

X

yeah, that thing is a beast!! I think you would need to hit the lotto just to keep gas in the tanks :lol: :lol: :lol:
With all the lights going to Jr's rides, "Daddy's ride" finally got some love too. :lol:

20140304_055748m.jpg

20140302_145426m.jpg

Five 42 watt LED spot lights can REALLY get the job done! :D
By jonesee
that will turn night into day! now you will really be able to see what you hit with that big ole cattle catcher brush guard. Nice install too
Daddy's ride got a little more love last week :D

20140314_185312.jpg

20140314_185548.jpg
By aVWguy
with the weather getting warmer i desided to start wakeing the eclipse from its long winter nap .... not going so well
ran like a champ when i parked it and now its having a hard time starting and acting like its starveing for fuel ....
anyone familior with the mitsu 3.0v6? ...
Here's my 1,200hp twin turbo saleen mustang. Not my daily driver, but more my weekend/nice weather toy.

Last edited by TTSaleen on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
more mods and madness with the eclipse (pics coming soon)
prothane motor mounts .....because the stockones where too squishey and i HATE wheel hop
full length stainless exhaust with headers and high flow cat
and soon new tires because bald ones are useless..... i mean REALLLLYYY bald
My son just picked up this '57 Dodge D200 3/4 ton pickup. Still dosen't know if he wants to keep it or flip.

DSC02702A.JPG

(needs a little work :lol: :lol: :lol: )

X
KEEPER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
toycrusher wrote:KEEPER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dog or truck!? :lol:

X
My 1993 Mustang, way way to much to list Lq4 chevy block with forged internals, S480R turbo, stock 317 heads, built 4l80e, built 8.8. Put down 902whp at only 16psi. Been at 19psi but never to get numbers on a dyno. Pump gas with meth. Figure its into the 1000 whp range if it had a 6 speed be alot more im sure but i like the manual valve body 4l80e.

Moms Ride

01 SS SLP, BMR lowering springs, adj panhard bar, headlights, 1" rear wheel adapters. SLP LID and exhaust, A4 car

Last edited by zapp109 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chevy block in a Ford car? That's just wrong! :evil:

You don't see us putting Peg Perego gearboxes into a Power Wheels do you???!!!...

Oh yeah, that's right... That one time... Ok, carry on :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sall
This is my '96 Olds Aurora - 4.0L V8. Too many custom modifications to list. I also have a '98 the same color which is bone stock.

By toycrusher
Merch wrote:Daddys back up ride with a 5.0,4spd granny and solid axle swap,locked and 456 gears

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nice! I built an '84 with a 5.0, custom c4/c5 tranny with manual valve body, racing clutches and bands. 4" James duff lift and 33's. I rolled it before I ever got to do my solid axle swap.
By toycrusher
Merch wrote:This is my ride in progress after a 70mph roll over and total loss. Current rebuild underway.yes its a 351w in a ranger

Getting the sucker in was the toughest part. I used some long tube headers and the only way I could get it together was to assemble the whole thing with tranny and headers first, and then try to shoehorn it in. Major pain in the butt :x
By Merch
toycrusher wrote:
Merch wrote:This is my ride in progress after a 70mph roll over and total loss. Current rebuild underway.yes its a 351w in a ranger

Getting the sucker in was the toughest part. I used some long tube headers and the only way I could get it together was to assemble the whole thing with tranny and headers first, and then try to shoehorn it in. Major pain in the butt :x

"Shoehorn" is the exact phrase I use when I tell ppl how I got this fat lady in my truck! That 351 aint no picnic with the heat and air still hooked up.but manifolds ftom a galaxy made it easier! I live pn the ranger staion now a days!

By Merch
toycrusher wrote:
Merch wrote:Daddys back up ride with a 5.0,4spd granny and solid axle swap,locked and 456 gears

Nice! I built an '84 with a 5.0, custom c4/c5 tranny with manual valve body, racing clutches and bands. 4" James duff lift and 33's. I rolled it before I ever got to do my solid axle swap.

THANKS! I got my 9" in there now and that is a funtional chrome cover on there too,i want it to match the d44 front I got,james duff radius arms and 4" bronco coils

If you flip back to page three of this thread you can see a couple pics of mine. The truck was built as kind of a competition with a buddy of mine who would never shutup about Toyota trucks. My username is what I had named the truck.
tc jpg.jpg
tc jpg.jpg (8.91 KiB) Viewed 5505 times

After I rolled it, I ditched the body and mounted an '89 Fox body coupe on the frame. Unfortunately a computer crash took out hundreds of photos of the build :evil: :evil: :evil: The ride was long gone so all I have are some tiny computer printed pictures on scrap paper that I found. Oh well, life goes on.
By Merch
toycrusher wrote:If you flip back to page three of this thread you can see a couple pics of mine. The truck was built as kind of a competition with a buddy of mine who would never shutup about Toyota trucks. My username is what I had named the truck.
tc jpg.jpg

After I rolled it, I ditched the body and mounted an '89 Fox body coupe on the frame. Unfortunately a computer crash took out hundreds of photos of the build :evil: :evil: :evil: The ride was long gone so all I have are some tiny computer printed pictures on scrap paper that I found. Oh well, life goes on.

I looked at page 3 but didnt see the vehicle you spoke of. Maybe im lookin in the wrong place but you have my interest peaked!

By Merch
I almost forgot about my lawn thrower! We call it the "Hurrey" since its a murrey with a honda 250 big red motor,a honda 300 rear axle and yamaha 100 front axle,19" hole shots and a suicide shifter from an old ford.the brakes and throttle are on foot peddles and its even got reverse! But man its scary to drive with a hard tail and stiff front shocks!

Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1414204643028.jpg
By toycrusher
Merch wrote:I almost forgot about my lawn thrower! We call it the "Hurrey" since its a murrey with a honda 250 big red motor,a honda 300 rear axle and yamaha 100 front axle,19" hole shots and a suicide shifter from an old ford.the brakes and throttle are on foot peddles and its even got reverse! But man its scary to drive with a hard tail and stiff front shocks!

Ok, so you are officially awesome in the "real" world, let's see what you can do in the kids world! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
By Merch
How does this zombie wagon rank? Its currently getting ready for 4x4 conversion and 24v, I have a low rider version GD dragster im working on,itll have chain drive,slicks and dual motors,and a few vintage rat rod wagons taking up garage floor space.its hard to get anything doen with two kids and so many great ideas

By Merch
SigEp wrote:Wait...that kid's a Daddy??!! :o

Haha no thats my boy,toycrusher wanted to see a PW so I puta pic on here.he better not be makin babies till he has his own place!

By Merch
toycrusher wrote:Finally found a pic of my Mudstang in it's first life (Technically already had it's "heart transplant" 5.0 V8)...
20130831_070642m.jpg

There is actually a tire inside that ball of mud. The mud unlocked my wheel hub which got me stuck. After digging through the mud I found the problem, re-locked it, and drove home.

I finaly found it,on tapatalk its on page 12/13. Man I like those first gen rangers,shame it got trashed after all that work!

I finaly found it,on tapatalk its on page 12/13. Man I like those first gen rangers,shame it got trashed after all that work!

Life goes on. I started the project at 16, finished/totaled it at 18, and finished paying the loans I had taken out to build it around the age of 20 :o :x :roll: :lol:

So I would also recommend CJB Turbo Timer setup bo[…]

I am upgrading a Best Choice 12v Jeep purchased fr[…]

mine has a chrome housing with clear lens covers..[…]

Hammer! Wow.... Great info... Thank you Reading […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course