KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By chuckydoll524
Added lights, and painted it platnuim white to match my f350, kids love it, but I think I love it more
Attachments
DSCN7205.JPG
DSCN7205.JPG (128.73 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (148.49 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (138.2 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (129.01 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (128.28 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (115.36 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (122.93 KiB) Viewed 2376 times

By madmaxdecals
I really like the white....how did you go about painting it...what type of paint? I'm planning a white paint job soon for one of my vehicle...this is really nice!
By 8t6bronco
That looks great, really made an improvement to the F-150.
Last edited by 8t6bronco on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chuckydoll524
I didnt even attempt doing this myself. I guess its a really long process just to get the paint to stick on right. I had it professionally done, and it must have been a pain in the buttocks because the guy said he would never touch one of these again!!! He said he had over 10 hrs of time into it. The paint I had him take the paint code off of my truck,so its an authentic ford paint. The pics dont really do the color justice, you get it out in the sun she really sparkles, and has a lot of definition in it.
By madmaxdecals
chuckydoll524 wrote:I didnt even attempt doing this myself. I guess its a really long process just to get the paint to stick on right. I had it professionally done, and it must have been a pain in the buttocks because the guy said he would never touch one of these again!!! He said he had over 10 hrs of time into it. The paint I had him take the paint code off of my truck,so its an authentic ford paint. The pics dont really do the color justice, you get it out in the sun she really sparkles, and has a lot of definition in it.
Oh wow....cool deal. Hope you knew the guy who did it for you....and he gave you a good deal on it...it looks awesome
By chuckydoll524
I wouldnt call $400 great deal, but I know he was into it for more than that. I didnt know him, just a local auto body guy that I stopped in to see if he would be intrested in doing the project. I dont think if he knew how much time was involved in it he would have done it, or charged me a lot more.
introduction

Hello, I am new member in this forum.hope we have […]

My kids birthday is coming up and I want to get hi[…]

Dynacraft Princess Carraige 24v

This is by far the most helpful 24V install I've s[…]

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course