KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By Jornum1
Tested it out in the creek today. It did really good. No damage other then a bent tie rod between the two wheels. Otherwise its looking pretty bulletproof. I will beef it up to 1/2" and that should cover it. Soon I will have steering strong enough to handle the rest of the truck.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v716/ ... amtest.mp4
Last edited by Jornum1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By ms1120
Thats pretty awesome. Like a super huge R/C truck. Wait. It is a super huge R/C truck. Would you like keep this all with the project so that people know what it took to make it this way? It may be better that way so it doesnt get lost.
By Jornum1
Its posted in my project thread too.

I thought there might be a lot of people who just casually browse that might like to see the video.

And yeah thats basically what it is for now. Phase two will give the little man control. I am hoping to wire in a switching system to let me override. But I am taking it one step at a time.
Last edited by Jornum1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ms1120
Oh ok. I didnt know that.
Wouldn't it be nice if they made big ole lug tires for the SP? That thing would be slinging 4 rooster tails of mud.
By wired
Poor lil fella looks like he needs some help. I was rooting for him to get out of that ditch! Wooohoooo. I like a happy ending. :lol:
Last edited by wired on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jornum1
ha, it actually made it out on my first try but the video didn't save correctly on my phone. the camera/video on my phone does not like the cold.
I might have had a better chance if my front wheels weren't going in opposite directions after it hit that rock full speed!
By taz11
Jornum1 wrote:ha, it actually made it out on my first try but the video didn't save correctly on my phone. the camera/video on my phone does not like the cold.
I might have had a better chance if my front wheels weren't going in opposite directions after it hit that rock full speed!

You know.....Driver error is not the trucks fault! :P :lol: :lol:

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

So I saw on Amazon that they sell 24v gears it say[…]

Batmobile- 1992 Power Drivers

I'd try to plastic weld the cracks, pretty easy to[…]

Plasti-dip

I wouldn't recommend it. I've dipped my Hayabusa […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course