KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
I love the look of the red Harley ! It looks like you live in a nice quiet street too. I remember reading on the old site that Harley’s are well known for tipping over when turning so at 18v there’s even more chance but we owned a Harley for about 10 months & I think it only tipped over once.
I love the look of the red Harley are they special edition ride boots :lol: ! It looks like you live in a nice quiet street too. I remember reading on the old site that Harley’s are well known for tipping over when turning so at 18v there’s even more chance but we owned a Harley for about 10 months & I think it only tipped over once.
AUSSIE DARREN wrote:I love the look of the red Harley are they special edition ride boots :lol: ! It looks like you live in a nice quiet street too. I remember reading on the old site that Harley’s are well known for tipping over when turning so at 18v there’s even more chance but we owned a Harley for about 10 months & I think it only tipped over once.

In regards to the boots, :lol: . Unfortunately, those boots have since worn out. He now has "firefighter" boots that look similar. Yeah, our street is pretty quiet for the most part. My son has tipped over the Harley once so far. Since then, he's been careful not to let it happen again. I think it really scared him when it happened. Hah! Thankfully, he wasn't physically hurt.
Last edited by chozian on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rlevandoski wrote:I just picked up a similar PW. I want to eliminate the 2 6 volt batteries and go to 1 12 volt battery. Do you know if there is a way to keep the high low switch working still?

thanks
ryan

Take a look at viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2524. It may meet your needs.
I have a quick question about your 12/18v modification. when you say "I disconnected the negative wire on the high/low switch that goes to the 12V battery. This prevents the 6V and 12V from being put in parallel, which would be a bad thing." can you take a picture or show me on a diagram what negative wire you disconnected? Do you mean the actual negative lead from the battery? i have tried a few different options but it results in no power to the motor or the neg wire starts to heat up, big no go there. Thank you in advance!

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course