KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By Quinc
Did you figure out why you where blowing motors? Are you running 36v to the stock motors with a yiyun controller? Also did you try 36v with the stock controller/esc? Just got one and my just turned 4 year old is complaining that it is too slow... darn spoiled kids. lol

Quinc wrote:Did you figure out why you where blowing motors? Are you running 36v to the stock motors with a yiyun controller? Also did you try 36v with the stock controller/esc? Just got one and my just turned 4 year old is complaining that it is too slow... darn spoiled kids. lol
Sadly I never did figure it out. I got frustrated and it got buried behind other (mostly broken :? ) project cars. I don't know if the controller wasn't flowing enough amps or if the motors were just weaker than the old ones. If I was doing it again, I'd definitely hit up eastcoastpowerups for his HD controller and probably install Banebot motors and leave the whole thing at 24v.
By Quinc
toycrusher wrote:
Quinc wrote:Did you figure out why you where blowing motors? Are you running 36v to the stock motors with a yiyun controller? Also did you try 36v with the stock controller/esc? Just got one and my just turned 4 year old is complaining that it is too slow... darn spoiled kids. lol
Sadly I never did figure it out. I got frustrated and it got buried behind other (mostly broken :? ) project cars. I don't know if the controller wasn't flowing enough amps or if the motors were just weaker than the old ones. If I was doing it again, I'd definitely hit up eastcoastpowerups for his HD controller and probably install Banebot motors and leave the whole thing at 24v.
More I have thought about it, I am going to leave it stock have the boy use it to tow his minimoto to the parking lot.

Ok i have a problem with this. It goes backward po[…]

I still hate you for all your awesome builds! :[…]

Back again... With another Beetle...

My 5 year old talked me into dragging this free Be[…]

I think that you could do with a few pics to drive[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course