KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By Battman2036
it will depend on color and overall size as well as the vehicle it is going on. You can put it down in pieces or as a single piece depending on the background etc.
By madmaxdecals
If you feel uncomfortable putting on a larger graphic you should watch some videos of Decal Application on youtube before doing it....it shouldn't be too tough, but there are a lot of good tips to make it easier as far as application.
By Battman2036
why did you elect to go with a seperate 12V battery for accessories? I'm asuming it was to accomodate the number of items as well as to stay away from the main drive system with turbo. Also, do you have a larger version of the diagram? I want to make sure I can read all the tiny words.
By daveweber34
You should park a block from a Lino Lake PD station, have your child drive up and park in a space with the lights on. I bet the cops would get a kick out of seeing this. You could claim it was picked up at a drug bust and converted to police use. :)
Last edited by daveweber34 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ccsurep
Need to see video :o , looks great, sense I'm in MN now ,we may have to have a battle of the squads with my "gaucho pd" :lol:
By taz11
MUHahahaha....WOW

I need to take a road trip with my firetruck so we can film a PW version of the worlds last natural disaster :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you test drove it through the neighborhood.....Did you hear glass break or see shadowed figures sprinting for the woods?
Last edited by taz11 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CJB
Aww yeah. Pushbar.

With the 18V turbo on, this was GPS'd at 10.5 mph. (with a 9 year old and a 2 year old in it) :D
IMG_20140810_121716.jpg
IMG_20140810_121716.jpg (60.63 KiB) Viewed 1398 times

Quick video update:
Last edited by CJB on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
By toycrusher
Have you thought about adding some more lights to that thing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
By 6772owner
Love it!
By CJB
For those of you not on the facebook thing, I found an old NetBook my daughter had when she was little and decided it needed to be in the police car. Fashioned a mount out of angle aluminum and painted it black. It's got a little wobble to it I'll have to stiffen up a bit but it's actually the perfect size.
Hard wired it with a 12v-9v DC converter.
Attachments
nb1.jpg
nb2.jpg
nb3.jpg
nb4.jpg
By 6772owner
Love the lap top mount, great addition!

I just looked at the specs for the motor you menti[…]

I'd go quad also at that age. Those 12v Perego mot[…]

http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/viewtopic.php[…]

Need for speed - Range Rover

Hi All, We purchased a range rover for my daughter[…]