KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By MartinR0283
This is a cheap Jeep makeover as the boss won't let us hack into the SVT Raptor too much at this point. When we first picked up the Jeep the previous owner said the gearbox was out and only one rear wheel was driving. Once we got it home I removed the motor from the gearbox and found the pinion was too far into the box and barely mating with the gear. After a quick adjustment it was up and running. Both the drive motors have been replaced. So far we have upgraded the front spindles and swapped out the tires for some off a megatredz raptor 4wheeler. Hopefully will be changing the color if the weather cooperates this weekend.

Last edited by MartinR0283 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By 6772owner
Looking good, I like the spindles!
By MartinR0283
Just picked up another free pink jeep! I think this will be perfect for my youngest in a few short months.

By MartinR0283
Sneak peak of the dark grey and citrus green paint scheme. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough to paint again this weekend.

By toycrusher
Nice! And I love those lil jeeps. Done upgrade to 12v with dual motors all the way to 24v ESC. They are so light you can't hardly destroy parts with them.

I concur. Prep is the key. A good adhesion promo[…]

I have a White magica , lall parts available Stil[…]

So my Kids wanted faster but not much going for Be[…]

I’ve got the old school original kid trax fi[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course