KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By Earax
Found this in my neighborhood on the side of the road along with trash so I picked it up. It had been left outside and the foot petal was clogged with mud and the connections were corroded. I cleaned the connections and it works great. It took me about 30-45 minutes to diagnose and fix.

I decided to paint it in Multicam. I needed more brown but I was tired of cutting out stencils so whatever, good enough.

The better half is terrified our 14 month old daughter is going to fall out. She does like standing up while my son is driving. I added a 5 point harness. It's a high chair replacement seat belt.

Also made these cloth doors using my wife's sewing machine. She has never used it and it took me over an hour to figure out. This was definitely the most frustrating part of this build.

I screwed in some mountain bike tires for off road traction.

I have LEDs that need installing and an additional 6v coming to add to the 12v from my sons Yamaha 4wheeler (powerwheel).

more to come
By 6772owner
Looks great, I love the doors!
Razor Crazy Cart 1000W

There's different versions of the Crazy Cart so ch[…]

Duner Racer Wheel Question.

Thanks! I thought that may be how it worked and th[…]

modifing cheap kids trike?

I have learned to use the knowledge to spread it.

Corevette Motor

I like this issue a lot. It's really appropriate.

HobbyMasters Udemy Course