KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
This is the first Power Wheels car that my son or I have ever had. My son is only 19 months, so he's just now getting into bigger ride-on toys. I found this jeep discarded by the dumpster, so I drug it home (literally). I ordered a battery and charger from M.L. Toys. I had to email them and have them send the charger since it wasn't in the box when the battery got here, but they got it sent right away. Plugged the battery in and everything seems to work just fine. My son's legs are still a little too short to press the pedal, so my wife drove him around the yard in it, lol. The steering seems a tad loose, so I might have to work on that a little. Here's what the Jeep looks like now.

20170826_094246.jpg

20170826_094303.jpg

Here's my list of things I'm going to work on first:

Paint
Fix/Replace Rollbar (cracked)
Fix play in steering
??Lights??

I've picked up some spray paint and cleaner. I'm going to try to start stripping it down and getting the parts prepped for paint. I think I'll keep it mostly stock for now until my son gets a little older. Then we might look at doing some upgrades. More than likely, we'll just get my old go cart up and running once he outgrows the power wheels, but we'll see. Thanks to this site and members for all the helpful information so far!

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course