KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By FishinInTheDark
Here's some pics from the Jeep build I did earlier this year. My son is all about the Paw Patrol show, so I thought I'd surprise him for his birthday with new decals for the Jeep.

One of the fenders was broken, so I started by trimming them to be even.

Gave it the ol' heat gun treatment as prescribed in the FAQ. Here's a before/after shot of the seats.

Peeled off the old stickers, stuck them to pieces of cardboard, scanned them, had my photoshop wizard of a SiL put a new theme on the shapes, took the files to a vinyl printer and had these printed.

I thought they came out pretty good, although the printer missed the front fender decals and hasnt gotten back to me since :evil:

For a finishing touch, my sister used her CAD/3d printing skills to make new 3d badges to replace the original power wheels badges

The only mechanical mod was swapping the original motors for traxxas titan 21t, which provided a pretty good speed/torque boost without being excessive for a 3yo. Overall, the Jeep has been a big hit with the kids, they love the theme and the fact that it's slightly faster than the stock KFX.

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course