KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
Been busy with our Custom Kidz Cars stuff but wanted to do a build thread on this awesome build we just finished. I dont get excited about many new models but this one got my brain spinning. Going to go over the top on this one I think! Check out the rc digger we just finished.
Ok, I give up! anybody got advice on resizing images to post on this thread? I used to use picaso but my new laptop does not have that and every resize program I click on is click bait garbage. Now I remember why I stopped posting build threads. lol
The basic "paint" program with Windows can resize pictures (at least the version in Win 8 & 10). It's not the best, but it works :D

BTW, awesome build. Looks like fun!
I still hate you for all your awesome builds! :P :P :P

You gotta tell me more about this ride. I've been eyeballing it boxed up at Walmart, they haven't uncrated and assembled any. It looks like a perfect platform for modding with a steel frame and suspension that is always a killer to try to properly design. How good/bad is the steering setup? What kind of room does it have for batteries/controllers and such?
Dune racer build up help

I agree on using an ESC instead of the drill trigg[…]

i am curious, can’t seem to find this anywhere. bu[…]

"Best" Choice JEEP

Chances of both motors failing are slim. Can you r[…]

Sounds like the relay coil may have failed. Make s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course