KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By 6772owner
This is my current project, a customer brought me their carriage, they said it wasnt running correctly. Well, I discovered that one of the gearboxes had stripped teeth and shifter was also damaged. So I ordered new motors and gearboxes, ripped out all the stock wiring and started over.

I put together an ESC setup using a 24v/500w controller and started wiring the vehicle up.

Next order of business was to convert the lanterns from the stock 3v battery powered LED to 12v hardwired LED.

By 6772owner
More wiring progress.

By 6772owner
More progress on the build, rear cover back on, floor pan installed with throttle and brake, headlights and more wiring.

Then I wired up the lanterns and installed them.

Testing the underglow and interior lighting.

Roof panel installed.

By 6772owner
Thank you!

Supposedly they only go 5mph stock on high?
By 6772owner
The customer had requested a rubber tire upgrade, so after some research, I decided to keep it simple and wrap the stock wheels with bicycle tires. I picked up some 20" tires from Wal-Mart and stapled them on.

By 6772owner
Thank you, I hope the customer likes it as well.
By wired
Very nice. I like the way you do business. Hope the information on this site has helped you as much as the information you've shared has helped others. Posts like this inspire future builders. Thank you.
By 6772owner
Wired,

I have gained a lot of information from this site and try to contribute as much as I can. I appreciate the kind words!

CJB,

Thank you very much, I try to keep these looking clean/factory whenever possible.
Cordless Tools

Hey this is something off topic but i need your he[…]

About 50% done but moving under its own power and[…]

Here are some pictures for reference

Simple soft start esc?

Do you have any pictures of your drill switch in p[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course