KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By Leoniums
Hello everyone.
Two years ago i was able to buy for my kids 2 gauchos for around 250€ both,. No major problems with them except one gear which i designed and plot it on a 3d printer. Still going strong though.
I took everything apart and paint them at color choices of my sons
On the photo below, some pieces are missing (old photo) but parts have been ordered and assembly together.
Looking to upgrade them and not sure if its worth the effort and whats the best solution.
I am thinking to follow either one way.
1. Find - replace the motors with bigger ones with more Watt (not sure if there are any and what issues i may get from such a replace.
2. Just go for a direct 18V. Will the motors, cables buttons handle this. I have read around that many people doing such a upgrade but i dont see any feedback about possible issues.
3. Go for a 24V kit. In this case i also cant find any real feedback with issues.

Please give me your opinion which road to follow up.
Thanks

By CJB
I've been running an 18v Gaucho for years with zero issues. Gaucho gear boxes are heftier than the standard power wheels parts and can handle it. You could always look for motors/GB from a Gaucho Super Power. Not sure if they fit without modification but they are even beefier yet.
By Leoniums
I think motors of 24v doesnt fitt on these cars.
I am trying to figure out how to add a relay before pedal in order to safe it from overvolting.
Is it possible adding a relay to stack so my kid wont be possible to stop it?
More torque

At 12v our 775 motors won't give you much noticeab[…]

Hello all. My Name is Sean. We reside in the Appal[…]

Blue Jeep Hurricane Part Out

I would like to purchase the radio, even in non wo[…]

The breaker could be getting weak. If there are no[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course