KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
By NoahsKart
It looks pretty complete to me except for the missing windshield. It even has a key.
You can probably sell the power lift along for more than $35. Great score!!!
Do you know the condition of the battery?
It wouldn't hurt to ask your nephew to charge the battery every so often.
By NoahsKart
Yeah I just noticed the manual.
It'd be great if you can scan and post it here. Peg-perego is not good at keeping old manuals on their website.
I don't know how many of those are out there but people always manage to find some odd PWs.
Look at me. I found a 20 years old PW a few weeks back.
By FIXN-IT
Kstorm21 wrote:very true! I want mine to look like this with the black strips on the floorboard and bed.
worksite gator2.JPG

LOOKS LIKE A KEEPER ! " LOWES - NON SLIP STRIPS = BLACK STRIPS ! "

Not only looks good, but safety first for the workside and the toddlers too .
By TerryInLeesburg
Very cool.
I have a Cat "buck" - very similar, but no electric dump.
I am trying to retrofit it with an electric dump. The parts alone would cost more than you spent for the whole thing.
Good Job!!
By blake711
yup you got that cheaper than folks were buying new bed lifts. It looks good I would keep it. Also interested in seeing the lightning.
By Kstorm21
Okay so I finally started playing with my gator today and it has 2 reverses and 1 forward. I took the shifter off but I have NO clue when it comes to PP. The dump bed also works in the reverse order it should. Not sure how the previous owners played with it since you have to hold it down in reverse for it to go forward. Gonna add some lights to it so I might need some help. Gotta finish my Army Jeep first. :D
By Kstorm21
Yep...not exactly sure how i did it but it's working now. I just started messing with stuff and testing each time. It was something where the battery and car connect. All is good now. :D I love that little thing! I need a windshield, a tail light and the black dumb bed handles. I think that would complete it. I'll add some pics in a few minutes.
First gen Bigfoot project

It should work (they use this from the factory on […]

You should use a 6V 12AH battery (not 6ah). The c[…]

I need a hood. New tires if possible and I believe[…]

On first impressions you may be fine to use a Sabe[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course