KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!
Few More pics with the final decals from Max! Thank you so much! Love them & You Rock!

All belts are on, love that so far. Who knew it could be so quiet! Now it just sounds like a jet with gears...

And some action shots:

AND THANK YOU TAZ!!!!! For the motors and Gearboxes and belts!!! I got everything installed without ruining anything, or burning myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

taz11 wrote:Wahoo! :P ;) The flames are a nice touch.
Those are actually grave digger hood flames scaled down...they turned out nice Gwinny....are those just timing belts on the tires?
I have no idea... Lol, Taz sent them so yeah fan belts. They work great! They're real quiet and don't provide too much grip which is GOOD! They're mainly just going to protect the tires.

We'll see how long 19t+18v+belts+insane3yearold lasts before something breaks!
taz11 wrote:Fan belts....
Any particular type you sent to gwinny? or just any old fan belt will do?
micro V serpentine belts. Pretty much the only thing used these days.

The ones on the front are "gatorback" style. They have cross cuts that may add more traction when added to the rear.

They are costly so you def need to find some junk ones. Salvage yard maybe? or check your local repair shop.
Oh good, so I put them on the right tires... I figured more grip in the front was better, slipperier ones in the back...

So I need to find a salvage yard that "pulls" for me. Cause I don't do real cars.
Nice job. That picture of him driving down the sidewalk with the American flags in the background is just classic. You need to send that into Readers Digest or something. Great picture.
Well, I ended up taking the treads off. They work great, and if I was in grass they'd be great. But with Mario Andretti for a kid It just wasn't working. HE was GOING to bust the front tires off. He tried to drift in the street and uses the accelerator. Cranks the wheel...it was too ugly to watch and the wheels/axles were about to bust! So they had to come off so he can slide normally..... :roll:

Guess I am in the market for a spare set of Eliminator wheels. I'll just budget in a set every year or two.
may be easier on your wallett and sanity to start looking into other more common wheels .... or get a stock pile of the right ones while they can still be found ..
seeing the way they where just gone on my eliminator is why i swapped them out for the wheels from a green/black ninja quad .. has a good bit of torque now and handles well and that size wheel was on more PWs models then i care to count ... samre thing was on the flashback F150 i have and a couple others from the past
aVWguy wrote:may be easier on your wallett and sanity to start looking into other more common wheels .... or get a stock pile of the right ones while they can still be found ..
seeing the way they where just gone on my eliminator is why i swapped them out for the wheels from a green/black ninja quad .. has a good bit of torque now and handles well and that size wheel was on more PWs models then i care to count ... samre thing was on the flashback F150 i have and a couple others from the past
It is getting real hard to get eliminator wheels now....I know brute force wheels will work without any problems...

Hi, we have one MotoTec 24V Mini Quad V4 and the c[…]

Don't you just hate it when you give someone info […]

Peg Perego Magica parts

You can send me an email with what you have. My em[…]

Software Testing

It's like this and like that and like this and tha[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course