KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By jbrady5979
Looking for grave digger parts or compatible parts. I need wheels mostly but would be nice to get what i can, any help would be great or if you know someone who has them please!!!!
By sea_stork
No wheels, but I have some body parts like front bumper, dash, and doors somewhat faded but paintable .
By sea_stork
jbrady5979 wrote:Do you have the whole body, frame or no frame

Not for sale, sorry. There are some wheels on Ebay if you're still looking for wheels.

pilgrim187 wrote:Do you have the front hood and the back trunk lid?

The extra hood I have is very faded, and missing both locking tabs. It does stay on with the 2 small ears near the front. No trunk lid.

I have 2 front bumpers, one faded. 3 doors, 2 faded. 1 dash faded.
Last edited by sea_stork on Sat May 21, 2011 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pilgrim187
I would like the hood. What was you wanting for it. I have a Ford F-150 Monster Traction I am parting out. Do you need any parts from that I could trade?
By sea_stork
I could use the complete wiring harness, with pedal and shifter if it's in good shape.
By pilgrim187
I have all of that but wires have been cut then they were put back together.
Would you like a picture or video of everything working?
let me know.
Oh yeah, you wouldn't happen to have a #7 15T gearbox?
I'm pretty sure that's what GB the GD uses.
By sea_stork
Just a pic or 2, is fine. Does the battery indicator still work? Where was it cut? How rough is the top cover of the center console?

I don't have a 15T GB, other than the two in our Grave Digger. I'm betting they are hard to find, pretty sure a pair of 16t or 17t would be fine for awhile if your driver starts off in low.
By pilgrim187
sea_stork wrote:Just a pic or 2, is fine. Does the battery indicator still work? Where was it cut? How rough is the top cover of the center console?

I don't have a 15T GB, other than the two in our Grave Digger. I'm betting they are hard to find, pretty sure a pair of 16t or 17t would be fine for awhile if your driver starts off in low.

Yes, battery indicator still works.Wires were cut a little bit below the shifter but then put all back the way it was with wire twist style connectors. The top cover looks good. I want to put up pics but am having trouble figuring out how to.
By InfamousTree
Anyone have a steering rod or wheel for the GD? Just picked one up today that is in great condition.. besides missing those 2 parts.

It's like my frigging unicorn, I'm stoked!

I do have a jeep enforcer steering wheel, maybe it's the same? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I gotta check that!

Anyways let me know!
By sea_stork
I have a steering rod. $15 plus shipping. I think I may have a slightly faded steering wheel as well. I'll look tomorrow. Remind me if I forget.
By InfamousTree
sea_stork wrote:I have a steering rod. $15 plus shipping. I think I may have a slightly faded steering wheel as well. I'll look tomorrow. Remind me if I forget.

Any way to take a picture of the steering wheel if you find it? I think I have one that will work.
Either way, I'd take the steering rod shipped to 97233.. gotta talk to the boss about the funds, might be a couple weeks since she's just getting back from maternity leave
By sea_stork
No problem, remind me when you're ready and I'll post a thread with pics in the for sale section.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course