KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By Gruber_Power
http://www.gruberpower.com/replace-ups-battery

MPW,

We've had a few employees on here in the past and some may even still be here! I recently joined as I had many people calling in asking for PowerWheels batteries and I figured this would be the best source to help others out.

My goal in the near future is to implement a few promotions for the forum as we have a lot of our fans here, I have other ideas in the works, but those will have to wait for another time.

A quick shameless plug; check out our Facebook page, I will sometimes post promotions on our page (again, in the future, I will post a code and you'll be able to enter it on our site, but for now, give us a call and mention Facebook and I will gladly help you out).

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/GruberCompanies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - make sure you like it to stay updated! ;)

I hope to grow many relationships through the forum as well as many happy customers, to those that have purchased our batteries in the past and enjoy them, we greatly appreciate your business!

If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to post them below and we will take them into consideration. Also, in the same regard, if you have any questions, please leave them below or PM me as I will be able to answer PMs rapidly as I am notified on my e-mail.

Thanks!
Last edited by Gruber_Power on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SigEp
Gruber_Power wrote:
http://www.gruberpower.com/replace-ups-battery

MPW,

We've had a few employees on here in the past and some may even still be here! I recently joined as I had many people calling in asking for PowerWheels batteries and I figured this would be the best source to help others out.

My goal in the near future is to implement a few promotions for the forum as we have a lot of our fans here, I have other ideas in the works, but those will have to wait for another time.

A quick shameless plug; check out our Facebook page, I will sometimes post promotions on our page (again, in the future, I will post a code and you'll be able to enter it on our site, but for now, give us a call and mention Facebook and I will gladly help you out).

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/GruberCompanies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - make sure you like it to stay updated! ;)

I hope to grow many relationships through the forum as well as many happy customers, to those that have purchased our batteries in the past and enjoy them, we greatly appreciate your business!

If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to post them below and we will take them into consideration. Also, in the same regard, if you have any questions, please leave them below or PM me as I will be able to answer PMs rapidly as I am notified on my e-mail.

Thanks!

Are you guys offering any sort of discount or coupon code for MPW members? I'm looking to place an order and your price on eBay is $17.50 plus shipping. Curious if you can offer it for less? I'd be looking to buy 8 of them. Thanks.
By Gruber_Power
SigEp wrote:Are you guys offering any sort of discount or coupon code for MPW members? I'm looking to place an order and your price on eBay is $17.50 plus shipping. Curious if you can offer it for less? I'd be looking to buy 8 of them. Thanks.

As of right now, we are working on adding it to our website, I am unsure when that will be completed.

If you give me a call at 602-863-2655 x257, I will work with you on pricing.

SigEp wrote:I'm also curious why your charge California customers sales tax? On your website, I don't see any of your offices in California...?

We have Field Engineers located in many states, California being one.
By SigEp
Gruber_Power wrote:If you give me a call at 602-863-2655 x257, I will work with you on pricing.

I couldn't wait (son's powerwheels birthday coming up) and already placed the order through eBay.
By Gruber_Power
SigEp wrote:
Gruber_Power wrote:If you give me a call at 602-863-2655 x257, I will work with you on pricing.

I couldn't wait (son's powerwheels birthday coming up) and already placed the order through eBay.

Not a problem, next time, just give me a call (hopefully we'll have the promo code box up and running by the time you want to order batteries next) and we'll be able to help you out.

Happy Birthday to your son! :)
By SigEp
Well it's been a while since I ordered Gruber batteries (6 months or so). I went to place an order and I see you raised your prices 31%! :o $17.50 to $22.99 + shipping. Curious if you guys have worked out some sort of discount for our members? The battery size most people use here is the RBC4 12v12ah. At your new prices I'm afraid I may have to purchase elsewhere... :?

The perego motor is wider than the original grizzl[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

Dune Racer Project.

Picked up this dune racer less than a year old wit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course