KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By M.L.Toys
The purpose of the MPW discount code is to encourage and reward people who are contributing members to the MPW forums. It is apparent to us that there is an ever decreasing number of members who contribute help and ideas to give back to the community. Since most kids only play with ride-ons for a few years before moving on it is important that we continue to incent new members to participate in sharing knowledge and helping others.

MLToys is offering a 10% discount for CONTRIBUTING mpw members. To receive the new discount code just send us an email with your mpw username. We will look at your recent posts and determine if you have been giving back to the mpw community. It's not a difficult reward to achieve... just help fellow members. It's an idea we're going to try and see if the results get more action on the forums. We will be reviewing it and are open to changing this as we see how this works for everyone.

Moderators, please post this change on the Mltoys discount code thread in the Parts Suppliers section.
Last bumped by M.L.Toys on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:47 am.
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

I did this on my Hurricane. I used a fairly long M[…]

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

HobbyMasters Udemy Course