KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By bdulek
New member here, looking to start my first mods. I have a used PW Mustang, 12v. I have it completely disassembled, I would like to get some new parts. I don't have a list at this time. But if anyone has some Mustang parts they would like to sell I would be interested. I do have questions about the gearbox and motors and what I should be using if I'm going to run this at 18v. I also have two jeeps that are 12v looking to mod those also and run them at 18v. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
iDz Bowl wrote:I took apart a mustang last year and never got around to a rebuild. I have tons of parts for it.

I'm a little late to the party but would you still have your parts? I'm looking for the right headlight assembly, all 3 peaces. Thanks
Suburbancharlie77 wrote:Jett, I provided a link to a retailer that sells them new for $5 each. It's in your wanted thread.

Charlie who is the supplier of the Boss 5 spoke wheel covers. I tried to find Jett's wanted post.

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

Below is a picture of the shifter with the screw i[…]

The shifter itself has two DPDT switches inside it[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course