KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
I don't know much about batter, but I do often ask myself this question...
Why does the dentist always talk to you even though he knows you can't respond???
iDz Bowl wrote:I don't know much about batter, but I do often ask myself this question...
Why does the dentist always talk to you even though he knows you can't respond???

They can't help themselves, they are just in a good mood thinking about how much $$$ they are collecting per hour...

Dentist: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Patient: :evil: :evil: :evil:
toycrusher wrote:
iDz Bowl wrote:I don't know much about batter, but I do often ask myself this question...

They can't help themselves, they are just in a good mood thinking about how much $$$ they are collecting per hour...

Dentist: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Patient: :evil: :evil: :evil:

That's for sure, a couple of weeks ago I needed to get two root canals. The dentist was chipper the whole time... Maybe that's because he already charged me this year to have fillings put in those same teeth! UGHHHH! :roll:

PS wvscooter, sorry if I took this thread off subject. It's just that you said "post to me" and I needed someone to talk to. Plus, just saying, I'm not really sure what you wanted to talk about so I took initiative. :mrgreen:
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Really depends on the increase. 12 to 18v not a p[…]

This should help. The relay now looks like it's r[…]

Thanks for the update!

Dallin..... That is great info on the switch mod[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course