KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By wired
I have much respect for you CJB. You are one class act. You build quality products, offer them at ridiculously low prices and still make time to support the forum. I know you don't do it for profit (obviously) and your a top notch guy. Thanks for all you do.
CJB - That is definitely not required! I am just happy that you take the time, as wired said above, to help this community. It is really not a lot for shipping, I am happy to pay that with nothing more in return.
Any chance that you'll have more stock of the Turbo Timer and the 18V Circuit Board available any time soon? I just picked up a used Jeep Hurricane for my son and the battery is nearly shot, so I wanted to do an 18V upgrade while I was at it...
By CJB
I suppose I should post news and updates in my news and updates thread huh...

My web store is in 'vacation mode' as I've been busier than crap lately and year end brought some surprises and the glaring observation that I have no business trying to start a business. I have to figure out how to refile my company under a different classification and then I will be open again. I just have to find time to do so.
Thanks.
Question: so you can wire it up so it turns off all the accessories after 5 minutes of non use. Does this capability still draw power once it turns everything off after 5 minutes?

I wired up a wireless kill switch, that works great, except if I forget to disconnect it after use then it slow drains the battery, wondering if I could wire it as an accessory on your unit, then it would quit draining the battery etc.
Thanks
another question.
Would your 18V INTERFACE BOARD work with 24 v ... could your charge 2 12volt batteries from the single 12 volt charging port ? and I guess the 6 volt charging port would just be redundant.
OR
would I be able to mark the 6v as 12 volt and just connect the second 12 volt battery to the 6 volt port, and combine the charging ports for one 12 volt battery charger ?

so 2 12 volt input batteries and the output would be 24 volts ?

Thanks.
By CJB
I missed the part about combining the ports for 1 12v charger. You'll still have to use the other charging ports. Its a good idea to charge them separate anyway.

Alternatively you could use a single 24v charger as -12 and +6 are already wired together on the board. (this is why you cant use a single 12v charger for both batteries at the same time.)
would I be able to attach a single 24 volt charger to your board to charge both batteries?
which terminals would I attach a single 24 volt charger?
if not I could attach 2 12 volt chargers to your board an it would charge both batteries etc. ?

Just ordered them
thanks
thisdave wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:08 pm Thanks
any recommendations on 24 volt chargers by any chance ? :)
Schumacher makes one specific for power wheels. It's a great charger, about $50
Fall Fun..

The boys have cooled a bit on the power wheels, bu[…]

Very cool! How far do the side rails (mounted to[…]

Peg Perego Gator

First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right[…]

Help. 6 volt not enough.

Ebay has them. HF3FF/012-1ZST, I bought 2. Will […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course