HobbyMasters
KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By mamaISbak
Many of you already know that I am liquidating my 10+ years of accumulation of BPRO parts. I am working on getting a new website up and running but in the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any parts request for any brand BPRO. I both NEW and used parts. :D

Power Wheels
Safety 1st
Peg Perego
AMAV
KidTrax
Fast Lane
National Products
TCV
Prestige Mini Motors
"chinese knock off"
........and more.
Attachments
Inventory_Clearance_0509_572x217.jpg
By drew510
mamaISbak wrote:Drew510- What's your problem? :roll:

:?: :?: No problem at all. Just trying to help the guy find the part he is looking for. Not trying to step on your toes, just giving him an option as you hadn't replied yet. Sorry if you were offended.
Back again, had to be hospialized again and the bills are piling up. My husband was supposed to be replying to email and shipping for me but apparently he was overwhelmed just playing Mr. Mom again so nothing got done. I will do my best to get parts out to those who want them.
By domeyjj
I'm in need of the amber cover for the right side front of a safety first corvette. Got one?
Last edited by domeyjj on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jmatabe
Hi Folks,

Very new to this hobby.
I am looking for Power Wheels H4805 Jeep Wrangler Parts.

From PDF file attached:
- 22. Dash w/Radio H4805-9259 - I do not need the radio. got one already.
- 45. Front Module C2390-2019

Please help.

Trying to put one together for an underprivileged kid's birthday coming up.

Thanks
are still in business or are you out !! looking for light bar hood mount if you respond ! looks like a long time from posting here.

You have the right idea. Try mustang or corvette[…]

When in low or reverse if you stop the spinning wh[…]

Back alley old Jeep!

Here are some pics

So we got the hotwheels jeep home and my not even […]

HobbyMasters