KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By wackywheelers
Hi all
Just to let you know that we've just launched our webshop for Peg Perego parts (and new / second hand vehicles) for the UK - and although we're only stocking fast moving items to start with, are trying to source those really difficult to get hold of bits for the future. We can be found at http://www.wackywheelers.com/shop

If what you want isn't listed then please get in touch and we'll see what we can do to find it for you!

Cheers

Chris
wackywheelers wrote:Just a few of the Peg Perego Gaucho Jeeps and Pacer Cub Karts awaiting servicing at Wacky Wheelers UK

cool photo! have you ever seen a John deere off road Gaucho over there?
By djmikeyboy
Does anyone know if the wacky wheelers site is still being maintained? They have parts listed that I need but the payment selection screen is blank. I have had no response to emails or phone messages left. This is a last attempt to get noticed by them. After a shifter for a gaucho A151 or something that can be made to fit from a later model if anyone is able to help me out. I can get them from the USA but the carriage is almost as much as the part! Many thanks in advance.

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course