KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By VinDog
I went to my local Fastenal store for some lock nuts. I needed fine thread, which were not available at my local Home Depot or Ace.

The prices were marked as $7.56 for a bag of 50 3/8-20 top lock nuts and $5.88 for a bag of 25 7/16-24 top lock nuts. When they rang me up, the total was $34. If you do not have an account with them, they charge ridiculous prices.

I started to walk out, since 3/8 nylon lock nuts in coarse thread were $0.20 and 7/16 coarse thread were $0.23 at my local Ace. I figured I could exchange the new fine thread dies I had just purchased for coarse thread.
But the guy said he could see about dropping the price a bit. Surprisingly, he got it all the way down to $14.

Beware when you purchase items from Fastenal. The in-store policies are designed to rip off the occassional customer. And online, they didn't give a shipping cost furing checkout. The page said that the shipping and handling would be determined later by the warehouse.
On board generator idea

looks great

In high you should have 12v to each motor (paralle[…]

Got the kids in it after messing with the exhaust.[…]

PM sent. Package is in the mail and on it's way.

HobbyMasters Udemy Course