KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By VinDog
I went to my local Fastenal store for some lock nuts. I needed fine thread, which were not available at my local Home Depot or Ace.

The prices were marked as $7.56 for a bag of 50 3/8-20 top lock nuts and $5.88 for a bag of 25 7/16-24 top lock nuts. When they rang me up, the total was $34. If you do not have an account with them, they charge ridiculous prices.

I started to walk out, since 3/8 nylon lock nuts in coarse thread were $0.20 and 7/16 coarse thread were $0.23 at my local Ace. I figured I could exchange the new fine thread dies I had just purchased for coarse thread.
But the guy said he could see about dropping the price a bit. Surprisingly, he got it all the way down to $14.

Beware when you purchase items from Fastenal. The in-store policies are designed to rip off the occassional customer. And online, they didn't give a shipping cost furing checkout. The page said that the shipping and handling would be determined later by the warehouse.
Jeep Hurricane Radio

There were a few hurricane models and not all of t[…]

My Thomas the Train has a dead circuit board. Doe[…]

I forgot also....Get Up , rub some dirt on it, get[…]

8-)

HobbyMasters Udemy Course