KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By SigEp
harvey52 wrote:
cheapjeeps wrote:just ordered from ecomelectronics on ebay. 2 for 22.99 each 12v 12ah. packed well. when i got them there was a sticker with a discount code for their website for 10% off. code is SLA10 . ordered 2 more for 41.38 total. $20.69 apiece. shipping took about 7 days and was free. best price i could find anywhere.

I know this is an old thread, but fyi, this coupon code still works on the ecomelectronics website. Ordered 3 12v 12ah, and total with free shipping came to $62.96. I think that is pretty good, no?

Yep, that's a great price. Anything under $25 shipped is a good price.
By Eraser
Have done all my battery purchases with ecomelectronics..... Decided to call and talk to them today and got (24) 12v 12ah F2 (UB12120) batteries shipped to my door for $18 each. My cost has fluctuated between $18.75-$20.25 over the last 2 months....... Recommend you look into it if you're flipping and willing to buy in bulk.

E
By speakerboy
oddly enough their website seems to be cheaper than their ebay auctions. you can get a 12V 12ah battery for $20.45 shipped for a single! thats a good deal if you don't have the need/scratch for a bulk purchase.
By tnfyrfghtr
Went to eComElectronics.com and found these..figured for the price, I'd try them. The coupon code 'sla10' DOES give the discount as stated above.
Will update after I get them and see how they hold up

Manufacturer Part Description Price Ordered Shipped Total
Max Life Battery ML12-12F2 12V 12Ah F2 APC Smart-UPS SC 620VA, SC620 UPS Battery $ 21.99 2 0 $ 43.98
Coupon Coupon Discount $ -4.40 1 0 $ -4.40

Subtotal $ 39.58
Free Ground $ 0.00
Tax $ 0.00
Total
$ 39.58
By Whitepup
tnfyrfghtr wrote:Went to eComElectronics.com and found these..figured for the price, I'd try them. The coupon code 'sla10' DOES give the discount as stated above.
Will update after I get them and see how they hold up

Manufacturer Part Description Price Ordered Shipped Total
Max Life Battery ML12-12F2 12V 12Ah F2 APC Smart-UPS SC 620VA, SC620 UPS Battery $ 21.99 2 0 $ 43.98
Coupon Coupon Discount $ -4.40 1 0 $ -4.40

Subtotal $ 39.58
Free Ground $ 0.00
Tax $ 0.00
Total
$ 39.58

That is a great deal!!! If you buy ten, that is $12 cheaper than my usual Gruber order. Great find!
By tnfyrfghtr
I placed the order last night at 10pm. I got the tracking number this morning saying they shipped and should be delivered on Monday. So far, I'm impressed...
Pup--I'm just hoping they are as good quality as the Gruber batteries...we shall see!
Last edited by tnfyrfghtr on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By harvey52
I can say that they were shipped promptly and well packaged. I've been using them and have had no issues at all, very happy with my purchase, especially at that coupon discounted price.
By Battman2036
I've gotten a few of these and not one single issue. I'm very happy with them. Maybe someone should reach out for advertisement and special MPW15 code for 15% off? It's a thought.
By Eraser
Battman2036 wrote:I've gotten a few of these and not one single issue. I'm very happy with them. Maybe someone should reach out for advertisement and special MPW15 code for 15% off? It's a thought.

They've been my only battery supplier for 9 months now.......somewhere around 120 batteries with the only issue being a shipping box that crumbled once. They credited me $15 for the mess.

I would say you should expect at least one week for delivery from these guys. I'll be calling again soon to order another 24 and will get them to our site and this thread.

E
By tnfyrfghtr
As stated in the confirmation, the batteries showed 2day. Wife says box is in good shape, seemed well packed. I guess they get my seal of approval(like that means anything..lol)
I WOULD recommend them to anyone looking for batteries. The price, communication, product seems good overall!
By Eraser
Just ordered another quantity of (24) 12v 12ah batteries at $18 per battery........ last order was placed on June 13th at same rate. I did talk to a rep, but it was tough to gauge his interest......it's hard to understand that there are people in the world that "flip" Power Wheels. :)

Oh well, he's going to email me and we'll see what happens.

E
By tnfyrfghtr
Doesn't sound like your gunna find them any cheaper than $18 ea. That's prolly as low as anyone can find them. Seems like the general consensus of the group is that these are a good buy all the way around. :idea:

E--LOL on your 'flip' comment. One can get some crazy looks when talking to people outside the MPW world..
By Battman2036
what size are the 12v 12ah you're getting? A model number would help too. Last time I ordered The ones I got weren't the slim ones, but they still work great.
Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

Not totally clear on your question. You can direct[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course