KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V. (BPRO) list it here for all to enjoy!
By Hobbymasters
Unfortunately the "members only" discount code was being used way more then there are current active members of mpw. As a result we're having to change our discount policy to keep the intent of giving a discount to those who are active, participating members of the mpw forums. If you are one of those people who are and have been actively contributing and you need a discount code to continue your pursuit of FAST please contact me (Alan) at the store and I'll set you up your own discount code.
Last edited by Hobbymasters on Thu May 14, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hobbymasters
We do a variety of limited time specials including that one throughout the year. Best thing to do is sign up for our newsletter and "like us" on Facebook to get notified of special specials that we specially do.
By RACER_X
just wanted to let ya'll know, discount code is still good.

jsut ordered some parts
By iDz Bowl
You ever consider trading toys for Power Wheel parts. If I'm on the correct Facebook page it seems as if you guys have lots of G.I.Joe toys. I wouldn't mine parting with some of my stuff for parts. Let me know.
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

I did this on my Hurricane. I used a fairly long M[…]

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

HobbyMasters Udemy Course