KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This section can be used for members to link all their projects, diagrams, favorties, etc to one place. Please keep titles specific and to the point while including your user name and type of content.
By ceejkay
well i figured i could put up some pics of most of the cars ive done.

viper. pw harness, candy apple paint, few other odds and ends

quick flip escalade. put on the silverado wheels and sent it on its way

barbie style f150, paint and lights and off it went

corvette. pw harness refreshed the plastic with a heat gun. off it went

firerock jeep, freshed up the blue, painted the "pink" parts black. off it went

purinia golf cart i guess it was another special edition one or something.. removed all the purinia stuff and off it went

olive drab jeep. added a spare tire, healights, tail lights.. it was purple :D off it went

lifted escalade, hurricane wheels, hpi gt 550 motor running at 18v. custom fitted corvette fake enigne under the hood. had many motor problems.. parted it out

jeep hurricane, polyurethane paint body, rhino lined fender flares and bottom tub.. added some headlights, this one was a custom order to the bahamas

Last edited by ceejkay on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bruces_eviltwin
keep up the nice work!
By ceejkay
Dual escalades..
heres 1, white with cream inside and wood grain, real radio, tail lights, headlights.

here is the other 1. polyurethane black, pioneer radio, headlights, taillights and strobe lights..

so wierd little 3 wheeler i found.. had some fun with this one

adventure jeep. this thing was beat. i restored it for a friend and just charged him for the parts that were put in it.. trash find

barbie i seater.. this got racing stripes that were 100% glitter.. off it went

sky blue solstice. all i did was paint. didnt take an end result pic for some reason

raptor. i hated this project. complete rewire. sold it. 2 weeks later the lady wanted it 18v. so i took it back and made it 18v. then wanted a a nos button for 24v. so i did that. then about 2 months after that i was given the raptor back. said she did want it anymore. come to find out this thing went swimming.. ended up taking what i could and trashed the rest

fire rescue jeep restore

purinia truck. upgraded to ninja parts along with a lift. i think it was 15" higher than stock

FL mud warrior. very first complete rebuild i ever did. krylon fusion orange headlights added a spare tire. added a second g/b motor and traction aids. upped to 12v
By ceejkay
bruces_eviltwin wrote:keep up the nice work!

wow your quick. i wasnt even done yet :D thank you. i have alot more ive done just didnt happen to take pics of them
By ceejkay
yeah the gator was pretty cool. i ended up scrapping the project, 2 of the motors went out and the body was in really bad shape. it was one of those projects to see if i could do it.
By taz11
bruces_eviltwin wrote:keep up the nice work!

Agreed, Some nice stuff here....
Rocks in Wheels

I think 6772owner has, is there a way to get his […]

Power Wheels Baja Extreme

We purchased the Baja Extreme a few weeks ago when[…]

Hi everyone... Looking to buy a first powered whe[…]

Largest safe fuse?

Thank you! Swapped to a 40amp and that seemed to […]

HobbyMasters