KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This section can be used for members to link all their projects, diagrams, favorties, etc to one place. Please keep titles specific and to the point while including your user name and type of content.
By speakerboy
That list is impressive! Where are you getting these back tires from? Are you replacing the batteries with actual PW ones, or just a 12V and a schumacher charger? I've been "collecting" my share of these things, and not sure how to go about doing it right.
By speakerboy
Sorry to jack your thread, but are you using bullet connectors for the battery and charger, spade, or something else?
By landon
definitely an impressive list!
you've made some great scores, for sure :)

for what it's worth, you might want to resize your pics in photobucket to no more than 600px wide, they'll display a lot better!

@ Speakerboy - the Schumachers come with enough connectors to outfit the vehicle and the battery. Since you're new, I'll remind you to ALWAYS ADD A FUSE (or circuit breaker) to an aftermarket battery. Good luck!
By x-tremeOCK
That does it! I've got 3 brothers living in Fla. and they keep sayin' "come on down". After seeing these hauls I just might do it!

X
By whkwt184
Where do they live in Florida? I have had some good luck but the good ones are getting harder to find. I've wiped out the 2 nearest counties.......lol. I'm the only one that I know of near me that does this kinda thing. Everytime I go pick one up ppl say " u fix em what" and then look at me like I'm nuts when the pics on the phone come out.....haha.
By x-tremeOCK
You mean these guys? They live in the Fort Myers area.

three-stooges4b.jpg
By x-tremeOCK
whkwt184 wrote:#28 hot wheels 6 volt jeep. Came with battery and charger (both good). $20 bucks. Plan on making this one a super 6 and bumping to 12 volts. Should be fun.

Go on, rub it in :evil:

Jealous X, aka X
By SigEp
Ok, cool, it worked. You can also edit the title of this topic if you want. Just edit the first post in the topic. You could change it to something like, "Whkwt184's Master List" or whatever you feel like. I PM'd you some ideas for your signature. I hope that helps.
What are these.

I think these are what your talking about. I've n[…]

I want to upgrade a Suzuki quad

We have a Suzuki quad model # EC-1005 for my daugh[…]

ESC Videos & Info

Most cheap terminals are tin. What type of termina[…]

Hi All - It's been forever since I posted on here […]

HobbyMasters