KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Adding R/C to your Powerwheels vehicles? Using R/C parts on your Powerwheels?
By gdelacy
Hi All, new to the forum and hoping I can find some help. I have a special needs little boy Collin who suffers from Dandy Walker which is super rare but more importantly impacts his mental and gross motor skill development. He will be turning 7 in April and my wife and I have had been looking for a RC controlled Ride On for him but everything that is RC controlled seems geared for 1-4. I did come across the Peg Perego RZR Polaris Red Ranger 24v which seems like good car for him given the 150lb weight limit but alas no RC for it. So this led me to looking for shops that might do that kind of mod but I have yet to find one. I was opting for a shop because I just don't know / understand RC modding. That being said I want to make this happen for him, so whether its paying to get it done or doing it myself I am willing to try. I just don't know who or where to start and this forum seemed like my best bet so hoping someone can help. I am out in the Sacramento, CA area so if you know of a shop or a good step by step online resource on how to do it I am forever grateful and my son will be too. :D
By boost flash
i was trying to reply to your post but mods thought i was advertising ?? :/ but i was going to say theres some neat ride on cars that have power steering , remote control lights and leather and tv/mp3 players lot of them are sold at your local flea market

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

Hey guys, it's been a while. Things got really bus[…]

I got a used Dumar Mega Tredz Yamaha Raptor 660. I[…]

PW Corvette help

So I bought a Black PW Corvette from craigslist, t[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course