KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Adding R/C to your Powerwheels vehicles? Using R/C parts on your Powerwheels?
By twisterdude1009
I bought my son a remote control power wheels. Long story short I modified it last year and now Im modifying it more. You can check out my page over on projects to see the whole thing.
Here is my problem.
Im worried about the weight of the trailer+car+rider being to hard on take offs and stops. I plan on having 1 775 Traxxas Motor and 1 ML Toys Gearbox with the steel first gear. With only one motor I will be able to get away with a 75 AH battery and the weight being around 135 pounds with rider as of right now. If not Im going to have to go with a 100AH battery to power two 775 Motors for at least 4 hours.
Now onto my RC Question
Im using this diagram Image and Im worried that with the weight take off and stops will screw up the gearbox. I was wondering if I could use this http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-10-Scale-Car-using-Hobbypower-60A-Brushless-Speed-Controller-ESC-SL-V2-T-Plug-/271799890893?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368 and connect the wires out from the ESC to the Stock 6 volt out in the above diagram and continue to use my relays. While at the same time connecting the stock servo and controllers for power up to the ESC and using a new Remote Control with a new RC board?
What do you guys think?
By toycrusher
You will need a brushed esc, not a brushless. You gain tons of control but you lose your driver control. You will not need the any of the original parts or the relays

Hmmm it's a big spark but the motor works extremel[…]

Just use the "Upload attachment" and &qu[…]

Hi, I found this dirt cheap (20$) National Product[…]

Pines

K i will research and see a value thx

HobbyMasters