KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Adding R/C to your Powerwheels vehicles? Using R/C parts on your Powerwheels?
By jhawk19
I love large scale RC. I've owned several 1/5 scale vehicles. I've owned both gas and electric. I've owned the Losi DBXL, HPI Super 5SC Flux, Rovan Short Course and Rovan Flux, as well as the Axial Yeti XL (1/8th scale).

I live in a rural area, but I know that the noise from the gassers is annoying to my neighbors. Sounds like a gas powered edger or blower running on high speed for 30 minutes to an hour. ANNOYING. :oops:

I would love to find another electric one, but I don't want to pay the $1K price tag.

Two years ago I bought my daughter the Dune Racer and I added a 6v (18v total) battery and it's AMAZING! She loves it. It's just fast enough for her to really enjoy it yet respect it's speed. I would like to have an RC version or something similar to run in the woods and vacant lots around me.

I see eBay sellers that sell the Hummer HX and Jeeps for under $400 that include an RC transmitter. Does anyone know the range of those and is it possible to extend the range? Are they Bluetooth, 27/49mHz, 2.4gHz or what?

I will most likely tear them down a bit to decrease weight, but I will most likely go to 24v and maybe add an FPV camera system to explore the woods around my house while I sit on the back porch.

Any help or suggestions with this project would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, My son has a Kidtrax Dodge Ram. I went to T[…]

What was the voltage and amp hour rating of the st[…]

Truth is modding is tough. There aren't any "[…]

I'd love to see pics of this thing. Keep trying to[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course