KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Adding R/C to your Powerwheels vehicles? Using R/C parts on your Powerwheels?
By Redwolf666
So i got my 2 year old twins a 2 seater corvette second hand. Works great no issues other than the radio not working. Little bit small to realize they nees to keep there foot on the gas to move so i figured id help them out by controling the trottle for them. Went the cheapest way i could think of. Now have them geared up so that i can make it go in whatever gear i shift it in and they can use the gas pedal aswell. Purchased a cheap rc car that only had forward and reverse used the board and motor to make a simple servo , ran a couple wires from the standard gas pedal to make contact points under the hood, wired the positive to the arm of the servo and the negative to a contact point on the car itself. Now when i throttle up on the gas the makeshift servo connects my points and off the car goes. Want to make it so i can control the reverse tok but that means bypassing the shifter all together. Also want to get some steering going on so i can just plain drive them around. Seen a couple vids on youtube using wiper motors or power window motors to pull a sping loaded cord to control the left amd right. Also looked into linear actuaters and big servos. For as long as the kids will be interested in being driven around i think ill go with the wiper motor version. That part ill have to research a little more. Anybody mod one of these yet?
"Best" Choice JEEP

I'm not familiar with the brand but the symptoms p[…]

Yes, you should have matching motors/gearboxes in […]

Dune racer build up help

Ok. So I went with new gear boxes. Titan 775s with[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course