KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By Der ABT
So sold off our little tikes h2, wife gave my toys toys ferrari enzo away without telling me (so happy grrrrrr) so for payback I found a used GT3 locally
Girls love it but it was suprisingly slow compared to the H2......got the ipod hooked up for music and then thew on some headlights and running lights.....put some eagle eye leds modified to not destroy the orig headlights, and some front markers and taillights with led strips........but why stop there.

Decided it was time to go 24v and an ESC from eastcoast powerups......first Wes has been amazing answering questions etc. Went with the new 1000w controller diy style....added the step down for the rest of the lights etc

Kit has arrived and have been piecing it together and so far so good.

Decided we needed reverse and brake lights too now and got them placed and tested last night......

Last things to do is hook up motors, figure out brake pedal and gas pedal mounting, place switches and finish wiring.
By Der ABT
Well got it all done, and boy is it awesome

Wes at Eastcoastpower up is a stand up guy that really helped me thru out the process, quick responses to questions even stupid ones, guy must have the patience of a saint.

Took a little more work getting the pedals and all right.

But am very happy with final product, soft start is grear, added some lights etc, 4yr old and 7 yr old girls love the car, 1 yr loves to ride as well
Speed is great, just need to throw some rubber on the front tires now to get rid of these understeer, daughter is gonna miss the power slides in the old stock layout
Variable pedal is perfect

Strongly suggest anyone on the fence, this is a great kit
Convinced my friend to do the same and his install also came out great, though he is better at wire management
Pics to come
By Der ABT
So now it had headlights, running lights, brake and reverse all on its own battery (brake and reverse were in anticipation of the ESC kit)

Then came the real fun and wiring
Won't bore you with horrible wire management Pics
But pedals took a little modifying

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

Chevy Silverado SawBlade

Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing th[…]

You had a bad connection at the melted area. Most[…]

New to Modding

I've been wanting to play with these cars for a wh[…]

HobbyMasters