KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
Hi, I am looking to purchase 3 kits of leds that would work with 3 independent on/off switches for my son's Peg Perego RZR Polaris Red Ranger 24 Volt. I just bought that power car from Amazon
I would like to run these lights hopefully by using a separate battery. List of kits:
1) Head lights and red tail lights
2)Extra 3 round lights on top and 2 in the front
3)Undercarriage lights
I would really appreciate if someone would sell me those kits or point me in the right direction. Also, anyone that modified their RZR if you could share some advice or some info. ThanksImage
http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14700

Congrats. That's a really fun toy and easy to mod. Here are some of the things I did.
beachbumpl wrote:Hi, I am looking to purchase 3 kits of leds that would work with 3 independent on/off switches for my son's Peg Perego RZR Polaris Red Ranger 24 Volt. I just bought that power car from Amazon
I would like to run these lights hopefully by using a separate battery. List of kits:
1) Head lights and red tail lights
2)Extra 3 round lights on top and 2 in the front
3)Undercarriage lights
I would really appreciate if someone would sell me those kits or point me in the right direction. Also, anyone that modified their RZR if you could share some advice or some info. ThanksImage

i sell kits and could get one made up for you. I will send you a private message.
Thanks guys for your responses. Toycrusher I love what you did to that rzr.
However, I have some bad news. I received the package from Amazon and a lot of parts are missing. I cant even tell which ones since the manual is gone too. This is so frustrating and the kids are so upset :(
From looking at the picture lol I am missing round lights on top and the whole bar safety assembly, charger, battery, steering wheel, handle bar, manual, seat belts and all the screws...
I will call Peg Perego tomorrow and will see how it goes. Otherwise I will exchange this with Amazon. Thanks God that the box came opened and I marked that on the delivery paperwork.
I am still interested in the Led kits...
beachbumpl wrote:Thanks guys for your responses. Toycrusher I love what you did to that rzr.
However, I have some bad news. I received the package from Amazon and a lot of parts are missing. I cant even tell which ones since the manual is gone too. This is so frustrating and the kids are so upset :(
From looking at the picture lol I am missing round lights on top and the whole bar safety assembly, charger, battery, steering wheel, handle bar, manual, seat belts and all the screws...
I will call Peg Perego tomorrow and will see how it goes. Otherwise I will exchange this with Amazon. Thanks God that the box came opened and I marked that on the delivery paperwork.
I am still interested in the Led kits...

WOWZA!!! They really tried to pull one over on you! Amazon should replace it no problem . :)
beachbumpl wrote:I know this is crazy!! How can there be so many parts missing! But the top of the box was totally opened so its either that the parts fell out somewhere or the delivery guys have a second job on Ebay...

Lmao :lol: ...I always put the blame with the delivery guys lol. Well after you get that mess sorted out let me know if I can help you with your lights. They look really sweet on those RZRs!
So I finally finished modifying my kids Red Ranger. Amazon exchanged the first one, and the second one was missing rear axle! Thanks God I called the truck driver that picked up the first one the same day and I met up with him and got it out from the returning package. 2 clams were also missing to install a small piece of the rear rollcage but I ended up not wanting it since it makes easier for kids to sit on the back. After all this mess I am very happy how it turned out. Got a lot of info from nkrzykwa1 and the led kid from him. I ended up using silver EagleEye Leds for the headlights because I wanted them to look a little different though.

I recorded the video with an I-phone and the lights look more bright than normal.
Last edited by beachbumpl on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Came out awesome! I tore mine down to finish with the lighting... 6 months later I still haven't touched it :x
sweet install very clean and well done. I cannot wait to play with my strobe controller and lights.
Hi there,

Just joined the board and just bought the Polaris for my son (he outgrew the John Deere Gator!). Looking for a light kit and a siren - anyone here still selling a kit or know a good place for both light and siren?

Thanks!
Hello I am also looking for a kit did you ever find a kit there is a good video from igor on line but haven't been able to reach him. from what i see they are using the eagle lights for the headlights and from what i see i think they are drilling them through the front lens. still cant find a full video. do you know if the fog lights are the originals and they just fit leds in?
Largest safe fuse?

Thank you! Swapped to a 40amp and that seemed to […]

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of upgrading th[…]

Taz, I am looking for a full steering linkage for[…]

Hey all, I just need to clear up a couple things […]

HobbyMasters