KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By flyntransam
This is my first "power Wheel" and first R/C car of any type.

Purchased a Avigo Range Rover Sport Item #092194 from toyrus locally. Cost $329. Took me a few hours to set it up. Went with this one because there is no ford explorer as far as I know that this look VERY a like.

Dropped it off locally to a decal/wrap place that i know does race cars. X-treme Graphics & Lettering. Picked it up shortly after looking like this:

She already has a little frozen quad that she is pretty good with, so I was hoping I wouldn't have to R/C it.

Sadly she is too small for it yet and couldn't reach the pedal all that well. So I went ahead and ordered a remote and ESC.

I got this ESC:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006O76YS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

and this remote:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012W6HJHG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages01

I should of ordered a pistol grip kind but this one is working out fine so far....

So i currently have it set up where I control the Motors via remote and she can steer. So far she isn't doing too hot, lol. Put my 70# nephew in it when I first wired it up and it was moving pretty good for still being 12volts.

Plan to look into doing something with a servo for steering if she doesn't pick it up.

I also have a bunch of blue LED lights and a SHO-ME LED FLASHER 11.1005SF-27 that I will install shortly. Gonig to order up headlight/taillight kit from ML toys too.

Brian
By toycrusher
Great start ;)
By Suburbancharlie77
Even at that age, that truck should be logging some miles! Next she needs a walkie and a P.A system, along with some cuffs!
I love the look, and assuming you're an officer. If so, thank you for your service!
Classic Mercedes R/C upgrade + toys

I'll aim for some pictures later too!

I'd call this a roller if it was a car, it was in […]

I'm already using two 120mm fans, one to push fres[…]

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course