KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By Mohoso
New to the forums and am excited to get to know some of the cool mods out there. I'm looking for ala cucaracha horn for my sons f-150. Does anyone know of one that does not use air?
By Suburbancharlie77
Amazon and auto zone have the 12 volt electronic 50 plus keypad adjustable volume and a bunch of sounds, songs and usually a P.A. probably for about $50
By Mohoso
Right on. I saw those on Amazon and was thinking it might be too complicated for my three year old.
By Suburbancharlie77
Well, that's a good point, but I don't believe for a second that some of the sounds aren't going to keep him amused. But I do think that the fancier ones allow you to "program" select buttons to be like a "shortcut" ?
I'm thinking you could program 1 to be the equivalent of 146B kinda thing? Or stash the keypad, and just allow access to a momentary switch if you can program a "primary" sound? But most (I believe) have selectable volume. Which is a good thing!
By wired
Google "programmable buzzer". They are easy to work with. I have used them a few times.
Heads up though: the program that you use to download/upload new sounds may not be compatible with some operating systems.
selling the lot...time to let go

hello I was wrencher on the old site. I am sellin[…]

12v and it’s used

Newbie with need of help

Hi, Picked up an old gator and been trying to get[…]

Two things I think could be happening: #1: The s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course