KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By islah
** THIS CAR IS FOR SHOW, NOT FOR DRIVING BY KIDS!! **

After watching the How-its-made stretch Limo's I was struck by the idea of a stretch modification. I've actually attempted this before by turning a jeep into longer style truck. This time my origin point was a sweet little pink mustang I haggled off craigslist for about $100...

First I took it apart, then cut it down the middle & "stretched" with added material borrowed from a plastic tote. All parts were bent & adhered using a heat gun. Then primed...

As this stretch was curved and absurd to actually drive -- though dreamy in concept-- i wanted to go for a soviet cosmonaut look. I painted a racing stripe and went for a chrome color scheme.
The car is lifted in many of these images by actual car jacks .... ; )

I also added exhaust pipes from the plumbing section of the hardware store... adhered with plumbers putty, which works for metal on plastic parts... then added custom soft / plush "exhaust" flames

As I'd done with another car, attempted to control the motors with high-current appropriately rated motor drivers from adafruit and pololu (seen below), but neither of these worked. I was able to drive the motor from AC current (without child driver) for installation purposes using a simple switching 12v power supply rated for 15a (3rd and 4th pic):

I also installed LEDs controlled by microcontroller. Here's a video:
https://vimeo.com/170249985
I actually kinda like the pipes ... But when I read stretch I was thinking taking the center out of one and grafting it into the center of the other perhaps adding second row seating. I do have to ask where the curved idea came from.
Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course