KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By jnapadow
I was wondering why a relay would be used in a LED lighting situation? My project has head/tail lights that are switched on/off after the main switch is on. Now, I also have front/rear police strobe lights that are switched in the same fashion buuuuut they are coming on when the head/tail lights are switched on. So, I'm thinking that I should be using two relays, one for the head/tail lights and one for the strobe lights? Right now the strobe light switch turns on/off all the lights as does the head/tail light switch. My main power switch powers a terminal block and all the lights run off it. Maybe I just need to use two terminal blocks?
No, simple leds draw near nill, no relay required, but still a fuse is suggested, possibly 3 amp. A relay would best serve you IF they were 6 volt, and you had them powered by a separate battery OR power pack, and wanted a light up switch in the cab. Then it would be easier to utilize a relay, because the switch light wouldn't draw down your small pack. A relay is easy to think of as a relocated switch, for different voltage, or high amperage. Small switches don't like big power, like KC spot lights!

I'd call this a roller if it was a car, it was in […]

I'm already using two 120mm fans, one to push fres[…]

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

well the wires got hot at the switches to the moto[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course