KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
First off I just want to let all the active members and mods that you have a pretty awesome Forum here! Thanks for all the work/sharing/time you share and do!

I am just entering the world of Modified PWs and I have to say I thought that I went a little crazy with my projects that I have done over the years and you all make me feel like I am normal and not crazy or OCD about them so thanks! Nice to know that I am not alone!!!! :D

So from there I will just jump into my questions! I am going to be re-doing a Barbie Beach Ranger Restage for my son this winter so it will be ready to go for him once the snow melts or as close as I can get to that time frame. I found what I thought was a pretty sweet deal and it seems to be in pretty decent shape. I picked it up for $25 and based on what I have learned and read on here, that seems to be a good deal. The battery is shot but I wasn't concerned about that... I just quickly yanked the 12v that I added to his TMNT Quad that was a 6v that couldn't handle the grass runing 6v and changed it over to a 12v had to add weight up front to keep it grounded and jimmy rigged the wires to check the motors and controls. No clicking, no grinding, both motors and gearboxes seem just fine. Reverse, low and high all work fine as well. So I was happy about that!!!!

But now my questions.

I want to do some LED lighting and I have looked around and see a lot of people sell kits etc... I am very handy and don't need a kit per say but I am looking for more guidance. As the roll bar lights are not transparent lenses and the tail lights don't look to be either. I forgot to take a picture of the head lights but I think those are transparent lenses... (I will look when I get home, does anyone know off hand???)

But what are you all doing/using for the tail lights and head lights?
Are you putting lenses in? Just eagle eyes without lenses?
Roll Bar lights same questions...

I am pretty sure I have the underglow figured out but I would like to know location wise where are you all are putting the lights/strips? That way I will know if my thought process is the same!

I am going to be doing the breakdown of all the parts and get everything cleaned and heat treated for paint. But I want to have all my holes drilled for lights and wires before I paint.

Has anyone gone down the road of having engine noise made while the pedal is pushed? Or a button to "start it" with an engine noise?

I am most likely going to want to make it a police jeep and have found tons of posts on adding the lights but is anyone out there adding sirens? My son loves sirens and I really would want to add something like that as well if it is possible and reasonable!!!

I have read about people talking about a variable speed pedal mod but I can't seem to find it on the forum so I must be using the wrong words for my search. Can someone show me the link on that?

I took a shot of the motors as well... I have also tried to figure out what are the coveted motors and PW's that are out there but there are so many posts on them it is hard to keep them all straight! Are these good motors? Should I keep them? Upgrade them?

Are there any known problems or issues with this PWs Model/Series? Anything that I should be on top of right away? I do have the sag in the front wheels but I found the post on how to fix that which is just awesome! Never would have thought to do that style fix! So that is definitely on the to-do list. But would love to know what others are doing with their Jeep builds!

I found a post that some who replied said to check out their builds. How to you get to the photos of their builds they list in their signature?? I looked for about 10-15 mins last night and couldn't figure it out. Username: 6772owner has a PWs Barbie Beach Patrol that is a very similar Jeep that I wanted to look at their build of it! :?:

I know I am asking a ton of questions and that you all have other jobs and families so I just want to say thank you ahead of time for anyone who replies with support and answers to my questions!

If you need more information from me please let me know and I will be happy to provide to you!

I also included some pictures of the bones of my new build!
PW JEEP Side Shot.JPG
PW JEEP Label.JPG
PW JEEP Motors & Gear Boxes Top Shot.JPG
PW JEEP Motor Code.JPG
PW JEEP Side Top Shot.JPG
PW JEEP Top Shot.JPG
I can answer a few of your questions. First off, you have a very desirable jeep in, what appears to be, great condition. Leave the motors and gearboxes alone if they are in good working order. The head and tail lights can be used with LED backlighting. I like to use cool white G4 9 SMD round light panels for the headlights and two small 3 led strips of 3528 red smd waterproof ribbon lights for the tail lights. Holes for the lights will be under the light housing. Underglow placement is really a personal choice. Try using a 9v battery with a test (9"-12")piece of ribbon lighting and see what you like. Be aware that the light will show through the plastic inside the vehicle if left unpainted. Since you are going to be painting the plastic this won't be an issue. lighting up the interior on an unpainted vehicle is cool though.
For sounds, check out the PUI programmable buzzer. You can download any sound clip you want and change it when you feel like it. That jeep already has some sounds and a windshield frame light which is a nice start. I don't like installing rollbar lights because they shine on the drivers head and if they turn around they get blinded.

As for the other stuff I can't speak from too much experience.
Wired,

Thanks for the detailed reply on my questions! I will look into the lights and thank you for that info on the programmable sound emitter. This is looking like that will work perfectly! Yeah my understanding of the sounds I do have are of Barbie talking and not sure on the others but will find out when I get everything cleaned up. Might use the buttons for the sound emitter and police strobes instead.

Also thanks for the information on my particular PW as it is nice to know that I snagged a good one!

Where do you buy you LEDs from or do you source them from all over? Are you doing a separate power supply for the lights or are you running them right off the main battery? Are you aware of any 12v timer switches so if he leaves one on they auto shut off at 10 mins and you have to turn off and back on again? What are you running for a fuse set up for the lights?

Thanks for the tips on the undercarriage lighting I will try a couple before I commit.

I never thought about that on the roll bar... Now you have me thinking that fact that it doesn't have lenses could be a good thing as then you could put leds in them and depending on how they are painted it will only glow from one side and if I do some custom vinyl logos on the front side then the design will glow through! So thanks for the inspiration on that!
No problem. Glad to help. I usually buy my parts on EBAY. Yes, you will be buying direct from China and they can take a month to arrive but consider it cutting out the middle man, the prices are very low and the quality is good enough for the purpose. If using a stock battery I prefer to use a 12v battery pack with disposable AA batteries. If upgrading to a larger battery I install a terminal block and run power from the single battery.
I never though of using a timed relay or switch for lighting because I recharge the main battery after every use so there was never a time where I wasn't the last one to touch the vehicles. I turn everything off and stow everything where I want it or it needs to be.
I like your idea for the rollbar lighting.
If you need any parts or assistance don't hesitate to ask. Please post pics of your jeeps progress. I'm sure it will inspire others.
I think your jeep sounds are music, motor and sirens with lights flashing. I have one and can verify next week if you want.
Wired,

I will be upgrading the battery to aftermarket so I will find a power block for powering the extras. That is bringing me back to my car stereo days when I was tricking out my car with Power Caps and multiple amps and subs... Do you thing using 0 gauge wire is over kill for this build? Haha just kidding!

With regards to the timer switch/relay I was thinking for the sound emitter as then he could hit the button and the siren would play for say 1 min or 5 mins etc... Same with the police strobes I am going to add. So then the strobes would run for say 5 mins or they can be shut off at any point via the button/switch. I totally agree with the charging at the end of the night and I would shut everything down but I am thinking about how he will be riding around then randomly like a moth to a light leave the ride on as something else caught his attention and the strobes and siren are on and stay on and then I have to go turn them off. This way I would know that they are going to shut off and I can continue mowing the lawn or working outside or hell even just sitting there enjoying my cocktail. Plus I bet that my neighbors would appreciate it for the siren.

I will be sure to share my progress as I am going to take lots of pictures throughout the process as I am excited to document this build...

I will definitely be reaching out for suggestions on lights and prices when I get there.

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing his face in a couple of months!
Wired,

Yeah the slow boat sucks if you don't plan ahead but if you do it is fantastic! I will definitely be reaching out to confirming some light choices and getting you thoughts on pricing etc...

I am doing an aftermarket battery for sure as the run times are so much longer. I am going to take a look but, any suggestions on a battery that would fit or am I going to be modifying the battery compartment? I will look into a terminal block. This is throwing me back to my car stereo days when I was young with power caps, multiple amps, subs etc... Do you think if I used 0 gauge wire on this build that it would be overkill? Just kidding haha

My thought process on the timed relay/switch was that at times my kid is like a moth towards a light and if he hops off and he has the siren going and the strobes and he hops off I don't have to stop mowing, working in the yard or hell even just sitting in a chair enjoying a well earned cocktail walk over and turn the siren off or turn the strobes off as they would only run for 1 min, 5 min but then at any point he can still shut them off if he wants them off before the "timer" runs out... I agree that I am the last one to touch it each night but if I siren is going off it would be nice knowing it will turn off and my neighbors will I am sure be thankful as well.

I will keep you and others updated as my build progresses as I am excited for this build and plan to document it as much as I can... but we all know how well best laid plans are but I am going to try hard as I always remember to document after the first 2 steps are done and then I figure what's the point... But step one has already be documented so I am starting ahead of the game to my normal ways. So hopefully I can stay on top of it...

I would totally appreciate it if you could update me as to what the buttons on my rig do as then I can start planing accordingly and then just do one final check on my actual rig before ordering everything.

Thanks for the compliment on the roll bar light idea. You got me really excited about my idea now that it seems like a first. So hopefully that will be my first contribution to this forum.

Have you every heard of Cricut before? That is my vinyl cutter that I have. It allows you to cut 12x12 or 12x24 vinyl with your home computer with no extra software to buy. They are reasonable too with my Cricut Explore One ringing in at $199 and you can do a ton more with them than just vinyl but that is what I use mine mostly for. I also cut out stuff for my kids on tag board etc and they love it. Check it out if you are interested as to be able to cut your own vinyl is sooooooo nice and then you can play with stuff a lot more as if you mess up just try again. So that is what I will be using for cutting out something for the rollbar lights. If you have any questions about it or want to see some of the stuff I have done with it just let me know! I just love my machine as does my family and friends...
I'm a big fan of vinyl cutters. I was looking at purchasing a Roland a couple of years ago but I have way too many hobbies. When you get further along with your project let me know and I can get you a goody bag of stuff to toy around with. I have excess parts and would be happy to help. Who knows maybe we could swap lighting parts for Vinyl decals.

Check out member CJB's turbo timers and other electronic add-ons that he has for sale. One of the features would satisfy your auto turn off requirements. He is a great guy to work with and really selfless in what he has done for the MPW members. Top notch dude and quality products for way less than he could be selling them for. The epitome of what this site is really about. Here is a link to his store:
https://www.freewebstore.org/cjbperformance
You sure know how to make a guy feel special, wired! :lol:

The battery saver in the Turbo Timer will work perfectly for your strobe lights. That's exactly what it was designed for and shuts it all down after 5 minutes of no activity on the pedal.

One thing I've thought about though is installing a remote kill switch on the siren circuit of the boy's police car. It would be handy to be able to disable that sucker. :lol:
CJB,

I went to your website and ended up sending you a message via it as I had questions as to what all I need to order to get this done in one shot. Do you want me to send it to you on here instead?
Hey guys I am wanting to upgrade the wheel package on my Jeep to something a little more fun... Where do I look for more information on what other wheels are compatible with my drive assemblies? I like the escalade wheel sets but I am really open. I have purple wheels right now and I want to switch to black so thought maybe I could go with a bigger wheel? Also if not where can I find some black jeep wheels that are reasonably priced? Thanks ahead of time!
wired wrote:I'm a big fan of vinyl cutters. I was looking at purchasing a Roland a couple of years ago but I have way too many hobbies. When you get further along with your project let me know and I can get you a goody bag of stuff to toy around with. I have excess parts and would be happy to help. Who knows maybe we could swap lighting parts for Vinyl decals.

Check out member CJB's turbo timers and other electronic add-ons that he has for sale. One of the features would satisfy your auto turn off requirements. He is a great guy to work with and really selfless in what he has done for the MPW members. Top notch dude and quality products for way less than he could be selling them for. The epitome of what this site is really about. Here is a link to his store:
https://www.freewebstore.org/cjbperformance

Wired,

So I am getting ready to dive in and you said to reach out to you for a goody bag of stuff to toy around with and possibly have it in exchange for some cut vinyl... that offer still staND?

Also I wanted to share I actually met CJB as we both live in MN for my power board and turbo timer and I was bouncing ideas and questions off of him and shared with him my find/solution to me wanting to have a good siren for the PW. I found this and think it might be a great solution!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HKJV0 ... QTF93GMIOX

Also CJB gave me the great idea of getting a small amp to use in conjunction with this to be able to power a little bigger speaker. Thanks again CJB!

Wanted to get your thoughts on it and if you have looked at something like this before? It can do 416 seconds total between all 5 buttons and you can set one button for no file loaded to it as your "stop" button... I think the price is great and seems like it could do everything I want it to as then I can pick the sound files and do a siren a bullhorn etc...

Also wanted to ask about with me painting the body I am thinking of all the dirt and sand etc that gets tracked in on the floor... does the paint hold up or would I be better off doing like a diamond plate vinyl or some thin 1/8" painted plywood or something that will stand up to the beating of rocks, dirt and 3 year olds...???

I just got my work space cleared out and set up with a full empty shelving unit for parts breakdown and keeping everything organized and I will keep everyone updated with my progress as I go with photos and whatnot! So hopefully will get rolling on this soon as I also have my parts research almost complete for replacement parts as well as add-ons. You guys have a great forum and look forward to becoming a bigger contributor than what I am nowanting which is a member that is just trying to take it all in!
Wired & CJB,

I also am considering "building" my own strobe set up after talking with CJB...

What can I use as my strobe controller? As the lower end controllers I have been finding have a ton of reviews saying they crap out pretty quickly for a lot of people and just don't want to get the whole set up done and wired and then have to tear it apart and have to change the controller or replace to an entirely different style and type of controller. I know very little about Rasberry Pi and programming so depending on the depth of that not sure if I want to go down that path just yet as seems like a decent learning curve and time spent that I could use elsewhere...

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
I am a proficient at soldering but I have never done any board work at all and have next to no knowledge as to how to have one properly set up. So I would say I am trying to find all the parts needed and have them complete working units and I just have to do the set up of making them all work together. I would like to have maybe 2 or 3 different sequences or if that is going to cost to much even just 1 cool one would be fine too! I am flexible... Also what do you know about PA systems? I want to find just purely a PA system and not have any sound buttons or anything just a "cb Mic" and he pushes the side button and his voice comes out of the speaker. All the kits like this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100W-12V-Car-Tr ... Cz&vxp=mtr

Just have horrible reviews for the the mic side of it and it has the buttons for other sounds... if the mic worked better than what the reviews are saying I would get one and just remove the buttons and wrap the mic in vinyl to cover the holes up... but everything I have been reading states that the mic/pa part of the system is just worthless... I know I am asking a lot as it is a kids toy and I don't have limits on my totall $$$'s spent on all the mods but my wife is reasonable to a point and spending $60 on a PA system is one that wouldn't go over well.... so trying to find something cheap but decent isn't easy but I want to try at least!

Also did you see my first post before I asked about the strobe controller? Had some other questions for you on that one as well if your willing to answer them and wanted your thoughts on my idea for the sound board/module that I found? First post was at 10pm yesterday and then the strobe controller post was at 10:26pm yesterday right after it.
Yeah,

I am going to have to dig up an old Laptop or something to program the sound module which is kinda a pain but I also feel like I am not going to be flashing it with new sounds a whole bunch so the inconvenience should be worth it in the end!

Any knowledge out there about some decent PA Systems?

I reached out to CJB about the Strobe Controler as well but being your tag is "wired" I figured you might have some input/suggestions etc...
I don't get on here much on the weekends. To be honest, I didn't put 2 & 2 together to realize this was your thread. :oops: It's all starting to make sense now!

I have 1 PCB left of my strobe controller as used in THIS project. The controller is built to run 5 'zones' of front lights and 5 'zones' of rear lights. It can handle up to 3A per zone (in theory). You can hook up multiple LEDs per zone. As many as you want actually, up to 3A of current.
On my Police Escalade build, all the lights you see that are not contained within the two light bars are running off of this controller as well. Only exception being the wig-wag headlights which uses its own custom circuit. Each lightbar has one of these in it, but I could have gotten by with 1 board if I ran a ton of extra wires.

The board has capability to turn only the fronts, only the backs, or both at the same time depending on how it's configured. I have the police car configured so the front bar is on one switch, back bar is on another switch and I have a master switch that turns them both on, regardless of the position of the front and rear switches. In addition, all the strobe sequences are programmable (by me) so we can make it do whatever. I used one of these in the Fire Truck as well with different flash patterns. I don't recall if I have any videos up on that or not.
Yes....

Been busy with work and life but just got the first light bar aluminium casing created. I have been documenting everything as I go to make sure I can share with everyone what I did and how! Still waiting for the rest of my LEDs to show up. Just did a count and I will be north of 40 leds units on it! I will have 18- 48-SMD panels... 8 cob panels... 2-36-SMD panels, some running lights, side mirror lights, cob halos for the headlight for the red and blue strobes, 3 fan cooling system for the motors, 2 Samsung soundbar speakers hooked up to the sound machine via a 20w amp, turbo indicator leds... haha it has spiraled outta control! Upgradedo wheels and will also be building a custom trailer for it after the vehicle is done. Fully broken done own and destickered. Currently making all the led cases and what not and then will be doing my pre wiring with tests and then marking every thing and then after all the holescalade and mods are done in will be on to body prep and paint! I hope to be wrapped up with it by late March early April as I have a very busy March and I know there will be at least 2 full weeks if not more that I won't be able to do any work on it so that will slow me down a bit. Just came in from the garage working on it tonight... making a drill press into a CNC machine without a mill vise or rotary mill makes things more interesting but I am saving a ton of money with the fact that I am sitting on a ton of scrap aluminium flat bars that I am using, so I am learning as I go! But getting really amped up as more stuff continueso to roll in from the mail! Should have time to update you all with some photos this week!
Yes....

Been busy with work and life but just got the first light bar aluminium casing created. I have been documenting everything as I go to make sure I can share with everyone what I did and how! Still waiting for the rest of my LEDs to show up. Just did a count and I will be north of 40 leds units on it! I will have 18- 48-SMD panels... 8 cob panels... 2-36-SMD panels, some running lights, side mirror lights, cob halos for the headlight for the red and blue strobes, 3 fan cooling system for the motors, 2 Samsung soundbar speakers hooked up to the sound machine via a 20w amp, turbo indicator leds... haha it has spiraled outta control!

Upgraded wheels and will also be building a custom trailer for it after the vehicle is done.

Fully broken done own and de-stickered. Currently making all the led cases and what not and then will be doing my pre wiring with tests and then marking every thing and then after all the holes are made and mods are done I will be on to body prep and paint!

I hope to be wrapped up with it by late March early April as I have a very busy March and I know there will be at least 2 full weeks if not more that I won't be able to do any work on it so that will slow me down a bit. Just came in from the garage working on it tonight... i ca say making a drill press into a CNC machine without a mill vise or rotary mill makes things more interesting but I am saving a ton of money with the fact that I am sitting on a ton of scrap aluminium flat bars that I am using, so I am learning as I go! But getting really amped up as more stuff continues to roll in from the mail! Should have time to update you all with some photos this week!
Here is a quick mock-up of the first light bar! I never thought I would become a machinist to mod my kids PW but hey learning new things as I go and I know it isn't super pretty but I would need a milling vise and a bog boy drill press to make everything perfect! I think that it should work pretty well, though! Thoughts?

These are just mock-ups as the wires won't be hanging out and all that.
2017-02-21 22.43.31.jpg

2017-02-21 22.43.38.jpg

2017-02-21 22.43.41.jpg

2017-02-21 22.43.44.jpg

2017-02-21 22.43.55.jpg
Here is the first light bar for the rear design and getting everything secure and structurally sound....

Had a little learning design curve on this one... now I am ready to assemble the front light bar and not make the same mistakes I did with this one... took a little more work to make with my aluminium scrap flat that I had but trying to keep the cost down as much as possible!

Now this week will be the assembly of the front light bar. I cut everything for the front and rear bars together so this one should not take nearly the time. Also has set the stage for all my other smaller light enclosures to keep a consistent look.

Just posting this via my phone and will have to post my images tomorrow. I was going to share them tonight but are too large for the site and Google Drive is acting up and not linking the pictures correctly.

So my pictures to follow soon!
Oooooh-Boy... That's gonna be cool. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D
So Looking for feedback and opinions on this layout...

I am going to be using CJB's custom Strobe Controller and working on his awesome platform gives me a lot of flexiblity and want to see people's thoughts and opinions as everyone sees things differently and would love the feed back!

So here is a video of the Strobe Controller with the new pattern CJB came up with for me.

For reference, the lights on the top part of the bar in the video are the pattern for L1-L5 and the lights on the bottom of the board on the video are A1-A5 which I reference on my LED Light Layout below.

And here is the layout that I came up with based on what CJB did in the past and then adding to it as I have more LED's to strobe...
Strobe Light Hookup Layout.jpg

Would love to hear feedback as to if you would change anything or not!?!?!?! :?: :!: :idea: :)
My only suggestion is to not have too many blue lights flashing in the same direction at the same time as red lights. You don't get that distinct blue/red flashing on surrounding objects... everything turns purple. Were I ever to do mine over again, I'd put all blue on one side and all red on the other side in the light bar instead of mixing. That being said, with some of the flash patterns for the front light bar you'll still get a little cross-coloring so I guess it doesn't make much difference.

It's really all up to you and what you like... Looks like you've got it all planned out and ready to get after it! I can't wait to see how your light bars look.
Also, do you want a headlight wig-wag circuit? I made one for mine.
When wired properly it over-rides the head light switch and makes the headlights do this:

I've often thought about making it a production part. But then I remember I have no time or motivation and the urge passes.
Someone asked about wheels. These jeeps have the same axle size as the escalade. So if you wanted lower profile tires with about the same circumference they fit. The escalade wheels have a different offset so you will have to cut down the axle shafts to fit behind the wheel covers or they will just stick out an inch or so.
ok not sure if this will help you or not, but what I have done for lights is a bit different I think than a lot of people.

for the bar lights I used
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Round-LED-Da ... W9&vxp=mtr

I use a vaccume cleaner switch the kind where step 1 is suction and step 2 is suction and brushes. I use step 1 for head lights and tail lights, and step 2 is head tail and bar lights, I run 3 different set ups on power to them. some I use a 9v battery, some I use a 8 aa battery holder

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pcs-8-x-AA-12 ... rkt%3D1%26

and some I directly wire into the main wire harness, it really depends on what I'm using for main head lights, some of the little fog lights work well with 12v some get a little glitchy when they heat up. I am happy to show you which is which if you need.

for the head lights I take fog lights and strip them out of the case, I make a reflector inside the headlight casing and either just put them in or put them in backwards slightly raised out from it to reflect better, for my sons f150 it has a real reflector already and a section that sticks up from it. I took 2 12v eagle eye fog lights apart put them in glued faced backwards on that center post and the reflector ends up showing it looking like a real head light. also he can see pretty far at night with the low beams(single eagle eye fog light under mains) and the high beams on,

I have not put upper lights on the f150 yet but on the jeeps that one I listed earlier I just cut out the center of the covers over the bar lights and those fit inside it, I ran wire through the roll bars so its hidden and into the lights that way..

so far no problems in over a year of weather on the vaccume cleaner switches (I did cut it close so its tight on the sides so less water leaks) and I cant say anything bad about those little spot lights I use on the bars for lights, they flood decently and they are cheap and they are bright enough to light it up decently..

again not sure if that helps or not, but let me know if you need any other info.

at the moment I'm in the middle of going to 775 motors on his f150 with a 16t pinion and 24v hoping that makes it fast enough hehehe.. if not there is always that lighting McQueen gearbox muhahaha
I had to drop a couple of teaser photos to show you guys as I came up with a pretty sweet idea for my wheel/rim/tire set up.

This was the mock up showing proof of concept and to make sure that I liked it! I do like it so I am going to be cutting these up out of some thin plastic and then painting them to match the body paint. Just need to figure out how many passes it will take on my lil cutter to break through the thicker plastic! I would love to hear any feedback as well! I think it will really give the wheels a cool look and further increasing the realism look! I don't know if others have made beadlock look tires for of BPROs but I thought of it purely on my own and am excited to get them cut from plastic now!I will be cutting a 2nd layer that will ride under the first and will be attaching some form of bolt heads to complete the look. The cut out in the pictures is just out of tag board so I could see if I liked the look. More to come and share with you all as I am doing my best to document my build with lots of photos just not a ton of time to resize every photo so that I can upload them on here! I will continue to add more photos to here as I can timewise!

2017-03-26 21.jpg

2017-03-26 smaller 2.jpg

2017-03-26 smaller 3.jpg
HELLO!

THANK YOU FOR THE ADD! LOOKING TO BE ABLE TO ASK A[…]

Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

I did this on my Hurricane. I used a fairly long M[…]

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course