KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have you added running lights? Headlamps? Perhaps some spinners?
By lexx0116
So I plan to add some LED lights to my son dune racer (4 or 5 LEDs in front and 2 LED for tail light). If I use 8x1.5v AA battery pack, how long it would last before I have to change out the batteries (in term of hours or days of consecutive use during night time for about 30 min to 1 hour per day)? I thought first to hook up to the battery system with the car, but this is also another option for me.

LED lights here are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071V9WQS9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
By wired
Original reply deleted. See below.

***UPDATE***
I have some of those lights and just tested them with a small 12v battery. They only pull 11mA each light! So now we know everything but what your batteries are rated at. Duracell AA standards are 1500mAh. You are looking at approximately 8 hours of constant run time at optimum intensity. Add a few hours for low battery/dim run time. I would bet that battery pack lasts you a month if used daily at your .5-1hr per day rate.
wired wrote:Original reply deleted. See below.

***UPDATE***
I have some of those lights and just tested them with a small 12v battery. They only pull 11mA each light! So now we know everything but what your batteries are rated at. Duracell AA standards are 1500mAh. You are looking at approximately 8 hours of constant run time at optimum intensity. Add a few hours for low battery/dim run time. I would bet that battery pack lasts you a month if used daily at your .5-1hr per day rate.

Sounds like a plan :) thanks
Dune racer build up help

I agree on using an ESC instead of the drill trigg[…]

i am curious, can’t seem to find this anywhere. bu[…]

"Best" Choice JEEP

Chances of both motors failing are slim. Can you r[…]

Sounds like the relay coil may have failed. Make s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course