KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By Sagacious715
I have a Barbie beach party jeep that I'd like to put the factory lift kit on. I believe it came in the Barbie beach patrol. I can't seem to find one new. Mltoys said it's discontinued. Anyone got the front and rear module? Lengthened steering shaft would be nice but not necessary, I've got a welder if I have to make something. Thanks!
By toycrusher
It's easy to fabricate a lift with a donor jeep tub
By Sagacious715
True. I saw the thread on that but it's difficult to find a cheap donor locally and I was trying to keep this cost around the same price as the original factory lift. From the threads about it, both modules were $28 total with shipping. Is anyone willing to sell me a donor jeep tub or just the cut out pieces I need?
By taz11
I just grabbed a Beach Ranger off the side of the road this morning. If wired doesn't have one for you I can pull this one off. $20 plus shipping for the two plastic modules and the steering shaft.
By taz11
Hmmmm...Texas? Everything is big in Texas (including shipping). Hard to say until its off. Back when I was selling them on a regular basis they where about $10-$25 depending on location. I would lean towards the high side for Texas.

You might check with Toycrusher, I believe he is closer to you and may have one.
By wired
I was just wanting to know the zip to see if that price of $28 was doable from here. It's not. . I have some jeeps that could be donors but the shipping would be too high. Anybody who wants to step up and ship one to him is okay with me. Thanks for the consideration and I hope TAZ can get a true set of lift modules to you. He is more than fair with his prices.
By taz11
K, thanks wired.

I can pull them today and get a shipping price if you want. It also has side pipes and tube bumpers if you are interested in that stuff too . I grabbed it this morning on the way to work so its out in the parking lot...LOL
By Sagacious715
Thanks guys. I might be interested in the side pipes too depending on the price of shipping of everything, I'm not sure if the pipes can be thrown in the same box(es) as the lift kit. Lemme know
By taz11
That is my goal....if you have to pay too much for shipping you might as well get the most out of it.
By taz11
It has just occurred to me....... if you have this jeep

beach party.jpg
Add description
beach party.jpg (10.51 KiB) Viewed 294 times

it should already have a factory lift.
By toycrusher
I'm kind of a hoarder, I hold on to stuff until it's junk if it didn't start that way already :D

But dude, YOUR NEAR BUDA TX! That's the mecca of power wheels deals! Most of my good stuff has come from your neighborhood, and required a 7 hour drive to get! :x

Just scour craigslist, there are always Gauchos for sale around you!
By Sagacious715
taz11 wrote:It has just occurred to me....... if you have this jeep

beach party.jpg

it should already have a factory lift.

Crazy, that's our jeep but ours isn't lifted. The wheels aren't that big. We also have the Barbie jammin jeep, they're both exactly the same height and all with 11" wheels
By taz11
I think there were two versions. Ok, I will proceed then. Yes, side pipes should fit. There are two screw bosses up under the running board/step area.
By Sagacious715
toycrusher wrote:I'm kind of a hoarder, I hold on to stuff until it's junk if it didn't start that way already :D

But dude, YOUR NEAR BUDA TX! That's the mecca of power wheels deals! Most of my good stuff has come from your neighborhood, and required a 7 hour drive to get! :x

Just scour craigslist, there are always Gauchos for sale around you!

Hah, that's good to know! It always seems like further south of us is where the deals are but I'll keep my eyes open. I was trying to find some 6"-8" plastic rims/hubs for pneumatic tires to put on the lifted jeep but I may just ask taz what he would want for the factory 14" wheels and price to ship...maybe just use those for a while.
By taz11
You probably don't want the tires, they are bulky and heavy. Ground shipping alone to Texas for the tires is $50 :o
If you were that crazy...tires (set of 4 with hubcaps) would be $20. They are purple and in good shape.
Working on the lift now.
By taz11
Lift (plastic parts with mounting hardware-no steering linkage), steering shaft and side pipes $20, shipping $20.

There is some more room in the box. If you need any small parts for your build let me know, I probably have it...LOL
By toycrusher
And here's a hurricane http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/tag/5659568338.html

They say it must go, low ball them! Your kids will prefer driving the lifted jeep but the hurricane looks great taking up space in your garage! :D
I want to upgrade a Suzuki quad

We have a Suzuki quad model # EC-1005 for my daugh[…]

ESC Videos & Info

Most cheap terminals are tin. What type of termina[…]

Hi All - It's been forever since I posted on here […]

Will this work as an option? http://forum.modifie[…]

HobbyMasters