KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By toycrusher
Love those trucks awesome find!
By Suburbancharlie77
That was our first, on 12V, when she ran into pine tree branches.... that's the one that's to blame for this addiction! But yours is by far nicer! I'm missing a bunch, including the hood. Craigslist pics were dark, I was anxious, it was cheap and an hour away. I wasn't coming home empty handed! That's a wicked ride, and has a hitch hole (the one that initiated my trailer fascination). But not enough room for an easy 4x4 conversion =(
Pat, that seat is movable fyi
By MR_Pat
LOL ToyCrusher.. holy heck this thing moves on 12v ... Yeah I was digging it .. $40 bucks.. plus 20 for the jeep... but i needed a second small jeep as the pink one and the new one are going to be my boys derby trucks
an gearboxes yet
Charlie. yep i moved the seat all the way back first thing.. I haven't opened up to look at motor and gearboxes yet. As soon as i Got home the boys were on me .. Daddy will you put a battery in this truck so we can test it out.... lol they were gone with grandma to derby yesterday when i brought it home and they didnt get home till late. and i didn't notice a tow hitch spot.. but at 12V this thing lifted front wheels for a second with the oldest one in it . I was impressed at the condition as well.. now i have to find another one because they are fighting over it as its the fastest unless they break out the turbo power cars..
Battery over heating.

I have a new battery. 12v 18ah. I had ti cut the o[…]

Solar Charger.

The issue you will run into is solar is dirty powe[…]

Delete Shifter

I still don't know how to post pictures here, so I[…]

12v 550 motors upgraded to 36v?

6 awg is about near the size of your pinky. 22 and[…]

HobbyMasters