KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
I'm trying to give some old power wheels new life/batteries at my parents and inlaws houses. Unfortunately the chargers are long gone and I was hoping to keep things simple for the grandparents by using factory connections from some old batteries so they don't have a mess of connections to try and figure out under the hood. Not looking to spend a fortune on anything but I figured I would ask around to see if anyone had some stuff to get rid of anyways before I order some used ones off eBay. I just need something to plug into the battery side connection that I can attach to a battery tender, so the charging plug or a vehicle side connector for the grey batteries would work. If anyone is local to NE OHIO I'm willing to drive and pick up.
I'm located in Brunswick OH.

Thanks!
Which charger have you got?
Schumacher sells a charger with replaceable ends, and one of them is the spade style Fischer Price Power Wheels 12V
I dunno the part number, but it's for the CR1 charger. Probably about $10 shipped? But it's wired for Schumacher, if you have a Deltran it may be polarized backwards, I'm not sure??? I've stuck with the Schumacher brand, as their headquartered locally. I think the reverse polarity is what the tech was getting at when I spoke to him over the phone, a while back, when he was discussing how it won't work "with other brands" as we were talking about the eyelets. But I doubt that you will be able to beat the price for the plug ends, especially considering that these ones would be new. They have an end like Napa # 784640, and the CR1 that I received only came with the peg perego end, it's about 8" long. I've not yet called to confirm the part I'm speaking of as being available, but there's no reason for it not to be!
(800) 621-5485
www.batterychargers.com
Won't find it online on their site. It'll be a phone call thing.... but let us know
Ok, I called the people at batterychargers.com and asked them about part number TAFP12V from their website and was told they will be available end of October and at this time they do not have info on pricing. So I guess for now my search continues.
http://www.batterychargers.com/tafp12v/
Chevy Silverado SawBlade

Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing th[…]

You had a bad connection at the melted area. Most[…]

New to Modding

I've been wanting to play with these cars for a wh[…]

Chinese 6v single motor

I disassembled the cover yesterday and saw what yo[…]

HobbyMasters