KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By wired
I have a very good set on a cruising tunes jeep I will be parting out soon. What is your ship to zip?
By Nicole1991
99026 I have been looking everywhere for them I will pay extra for shipping. I bought this for my niece and didn't realize the wheels had been discontinued
By wired
Time and weather permitting, I will get you a quote. If anybody else closer to you wants to jump in here and help out I have no problem with it.
By taz11
I have several sets also. I'm no closer than wired so I can be back up.
By wired
Have not stripped the jeep yet. I am hoping to have a day off in October. I didn't forget about you and the wheels will be set aside for you to have first dibs. Any other parts or custom items you want before I get a shipping quote?

TAZ, if you have a set ready and want to set a price for sale I have no problem with you stepping in. It's not about a sale to me if a member can get what they want for an agreeable price. My time is limited and if the buyer needs it sooner than I can provide I am not standing in the way. Thanks for being dependable and respectful.
By FredDerf
I have a set of purple tires from a Cruzin Tunes Jeep if interested 15 bucks plus shipping. Tires are in almost great shape. If interested I can post a picture.
By wired
Fred, go ahead and post a pic or two of the set you have. The set I have looks like they've never been on concrete/asphalt. I was going to ask $20 plus shipping. If yours are in comparable shape I would suggest the OP work with you to save a few bucks. Please keep in mind that TAZ had already stated he had a set for backup sale so you might want to let him throw his price in the ring before you proceed ( professional courtesy ). I will try to get a shipping quote tomorrow (weather is being a real pain to work with along with my free time).

Nicole, did you need new push nuts to reinstall the wheels or were you going to purchase them yourself at your local hardware store?

***hurricane timeout*** :x
By Nicole1991
Sorry took so long to reply I have been very busy. But I have the push nuts and will buy any of these tires. 15 is fine 20 is also fine. I prefer ones that aren't in to rough of shape.
By wired
Tires are pulled. USPS is only open for couple of hours tomorrow. I will post pic and get that shipping quote either Saturday or Monday.
By wired
Here is a pic of the tires. Very little wear and no holes or cracks. I did not get to the PO today (only open for a couple hours on Saturday) so I will have to get you a shipping cost quote tomorrow.
Attachments
20161022_134743_resized.jpg
By wired
Well shipping USPS is going to be $56...not good. If I break the package down and ship 2 wheels in two separate boxes we (the very patient lady at the PO and I) figured that the shipping cost would be around $42. Due to size, weight and distance I don't know if I can get it shipped any cheaper. If you want to wait a little longer I can stop by UPS later this week to get a quote from them.
Your best bet would be to either find a seller closer to you or simply keep an eye out for a donor jeep in your area (local craigslist, yard sales, 2nd hand shops or thrift stores etc...). I will try to make the packaging as small as I can this week and try again. I knew shipping across the country was going to be expensive but I wasn't expecting it to be that much. Everything costs more each day it seems. Let me know what you want to do.
By Nicole1991
If you don't mind going to ups that would be great. I don't think I will be able to find the tires any closer. And I greatly appreciate all the extra trouble you have went through my 3 year old niece will appreciate the jeep also :)

Unless some one else pops up on here before then closer with tires in good shape. I'll think I'll still buy yours.
By wired
Alright, much better news. I had my packing expert on the job and now to ship USPS will be $32. Much more reasonable. UPS was going to be crazy expensive so I think this is the best option. So $20 for tires plus shipping will be $52. If that is acceptable just send me a private message (PM) with your complete shipping address and I will reply with my PAYPAL info for payment.
By wired
Payment received-thank you
Item shipped. I will PM tracking info.
The tires still end up being under $14 each with shipping. Not too bad considering the good condition of the tires and going completely across the country. I didn't feel good about the initial shipping quote so I'm glad we could get it down to a reasonable amount. I hope your little girl enjoys them. :)
Yk19f on a pulse motorbike

Reverse your test leads red to where your black wa[…]

I just bought a E1-500 and he rode it for the firs[…]

That 12v motor is rated for around 175w. So at 36[…]

Not familiar with what you have there, but it's my[…]

HobbyMasters