KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By Doug
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. I just bought a couple used Jeep Wranglers for my kids. Neither one came with batteries and they are both missing the male black connector that connects to the battery. I'm going to buy replacement batteries from Gruber, but I need the black connectors from the original Fisher Price batteries. I think I'll need both the internal and external connectors.

Does anyone have 2 extra sets they would be willing to sell?

Thanks in advance!
Doug
By Bigmac41288b
If the connectors are already cut off the vehicle it's probably not worth trying to use the factory battery disconnects on aftermarket (Gruber) batteries. It's to many things to connect and disconnect in my opinion. Your going to need to instal an inline 30a fuse holder and some 1/4 female spade connectors on the vehicle wiring that will attach to the top terminals of the battery. They have insulated and uninsulated types at just about any hardware or auto parts store. You can find the fuse holder there as well.
Example pictures:
By Doug
Bigmac - I hadn't considered trying it directly. Jay at Gruber directed me to a Youtube video that described the process of taking the connectors off a Fisher Price battery so I was thinking that was the safest way to do it.

Thanks for your input. I'll try to hook it up without the extra pieces.

Hi, i need 2 new batteries for my kids Peg perego […]

Just curious If I need to wet or dry sand the seat[…]

My guess is no. Or I guess my guess is that they […]

Quick fix to slow it down again - go back to a 6v […]

HobbyMasters