KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By Tythejeepman
I need two powerwheels 3b gearboxes if you have some used or could direct me where to get some that would be awesome I'm building a 4wd Bigfoot please help
By Tythejeepman
I'm willing to pay for them just to specify lol I've also seen the cheap mini quads at Walmart for sixty dollars that I believe have the same small gearbox with pentagon driver where the wheel adapter goes, I just am trying to see if you all might have some old ones laying around that I could buy used before buying new ones lol
By toycrusher
Those at Walmart aren't the same though they look similar. This is the best place to search, hopefully someone will respond soon that has them available.
By Tythejeepman
Hey taz I believe the super six mine has the supercharger sticking out of the hood the and the plastic floor when I got the tailgate off of you I think you had mentioned I have the gen 2 Bigfoot let me know and I would be glad to PayPal you some money again
By mamasboy
hey if you are making a true 4wd out of a bigfoot definitely post pics and plans as i'm thinking of doing this to my 1994 model bigfoot-
By Tythejeepman
Hey man sorry for the late reply heres what I got so far I used another thread to do this upgrade, I used an updated powerwheels shifter jeep harness and tied the back motors in parallel to one side then wired the front motors in parallel to the other side excuse the raw shift plate I'm going to be wrapping with a diamond plate wrap from eBay! :) planning on having a key ignition and volt gauge on the shifter plate with the 18 volt upgraded power!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
By Tythejeepman
Thanks man I'm still waiting on these switches I did the chrome effect with gloss back rustoleum and rustoleum bright coat metallic I like it a lot!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
By taz11
Is that a sawblade in the background??????? You find the coolest stuff ;)
Chevy Silverado SawBlade

Hi I have spare parts Silverado are you needing th[…]

You had a bad connection at the melted area. Most[…]

New to Modding

I've been wanting to play with these cars for a wh[…]

Chinese 6v single motor

I disassembled the cover yesterday and saw what yo[…]

HobbyMasters