KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By Kevinob
Hi all,
Recently bought a gaucho and gound there is a front end issue (where axle is bolted to tub...). A prior owner had attempted to save it with a U bolt, epoxy, and some wood.... but their solution broke again. Side in pic is the "better" side with half the notch remaining. other has both sides shaved clean... Not the end of the world and I've spotted some threads on how to try to tackle a solution for this ... but before I get started was wondering if someone near Maryland might have a spare gaucho tub? or gaucho otherwise in disrepair they are looking to dump? I could "combine" with this one with that and get my kid on the road.

Thanks in advance, Kevin
brokenaxle.jpg
brokenaxle.jpg (27.45 KiB) Viewed 124 times
By taz11
I might..... I will have to check to see the condition. The vehicle as a whole is a disaster. I'm in Nj, about 3 hours from Hagerstown, MD
By taz11
By Rob222
I had a neighbor kid drive one of our Gauchos off of a two foot tall retaining wall with no front end damage. What do people do to rip the front ends off like that ? That's really cool if parts from that neglected (and saved !) Gaucho could be used to get a damaged one back out on the road.
By Kevinob
Thanks Taz! Will stay tuned to what you find. 6 hours in car might be less frustrating than X hours attempting to fix. In the meanwhile I'm starting my first tear down :)

Appreciate the help, Kevin

taz11 wrote:I might..... I will have to check to see the condition. The vehicle as a whole is a disaster. I'm in Nj, about 3 hours from Hagerstown, MD
By taz11
Its not the best but the front axle mounts are good. It has some cracking near the pedal plate and the front bumper mounts. I'll try to get pics but its under 2 feet of snow at the moment. Might take a bit.

Will this work as an option? http://forum.modifie[…]

What are these.

Of course I cant upload the picture because it is […]

Powerwheels 3B Gearboxes

Hey man sorry for the late reply heres what I got […]

Perego gears are not sold individually. Which gea[…]

HobbyMasters