KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
I am looking to make my Son's little Wrangler 2wd. I have already upgraded to an oem 12 volt motor on the one wheel but now want to add the same to the second wheel. I am looking for a 3A gear box. The driver piece that goes in the wheel and a 12 volt stock motor (the one I used on the other wheel was from a Kawasaki TERYX 12 volt. Please help!

Thanks!
By wired
Do you have the part number on the motor itself? The motor part number should something like: 00968-90xx. I may have what you need but need to make sure we match up the motor.
Will you need the pinion for the 3a gearbox also and do you need the stock pinion pulled from the 12v motor? I might have a new motor but want to know exactly what you want.

Is this the model ride on the motor was taken from?
https://www.mattelpartners.com/PWSC/Dia ... %20REX.pdf
The motor part number is: 00968-9016 I need a 3a gearbox and the pinion from the 6v motor. I can install the new pinion. That is not the model. It is a 2 seater. TEYRX. I think I just need the gear box now as I was able to salvage another 12volt motor. I might be interested in a spare though. Please let me know.
By wired
I've never seen a motor with that part number. Any chance it's 00968-9015? I will see if I can pull a pinion from a 6v motor this weekend. What is your ship-to zip?
This must be your ride:
https://tigerimports.net/parts.php?ride ... teryxy2484

They have the newer #7 gearboxes. Looks like a 17t stock pinion. I'm not sure if the motors I have will be a perfect match.
By taz11
The Lil Wrangler uses a 12v motor and a 6v battery. You can use the stock one.
I live in Riverside, IL (60546). Just to be clear. I need the following parts.

1. - (1) 3a Gearbox. I am using this to add a second drive motor to the Lil Wangler
2. - (1) Pinion from the Lil Wrangler Motor to put on the motor from the TERYX that you listed above (I believe it is a six tooth maybe).

I no longer need the 12volt motor as I was able to repair the one I had. I was also already able to source the drive piece that fits in the wheel for the second motor.

Thanks for your help!
Hey Mr Brookfield Zoo, how deep is the water down by you? Did removing the dams up north in wheeling and des plaines help any?
I can't remember how to explain, as it's been a while and probably different for each device, but send me a private message with your number. Odds are I've got what you are looking for, and it's closer than anyone else active here. I'll reply, you text me some pictures. My life's not organized enough to be categorized by part number, but I've got boxes o schtuff!
By wired
@suburbancharlie77, you know the forum rules. Keep everything in the open forum for all to see. If you have the parts and you want to post your prices you are well within the rules to do so.

@choicesmade24, I will make sure I can pull the pinion gear this weekend without damaging anything. The pinions can be finicky sometimes. I can ship the gearbox and pinion for $30. If you need any other parts or LED lighting just let me know prior to shipping. If you want the motor also and prefer to pull the pinion yourself just add $5.
By wired
Package dropped off at PO. Should arrive by Friday. Tracking info sent n PM. Gearbox is smooth and motor tested before shipping. Thanks for a smooth transaction and enjoy!
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

Ok First! I have read all the post I could find on[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

Not sure what to suggest here. Unless the (still […]

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course