KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By TEC
I have a Jeep Hurricane but the radio unit doesn't work. Anyone have one for sale or know how to repair the one I have?

By wired
There were a few hurricane models and not all of the radios are the same. We would need the model number to give you a link to the correct one. If you look in your jeeps main battery compartment there should be a decal with the model number of your jeep. New radios are available for around $23. Most of the time radios and soundboxes quit working due to batteries being left in them and corroding the terminals. Have you tried using some light sandpaper and cleaning the battery terminals? Those radios are also notorious for poor reception. Does the radio power up at all?
By TEC
I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see a decal with the model number. I checked the battery terminals and they seem ok. The radio does power on and shows the stations but no sound comes out. If you turn the key for the engine sound the display goes blank for a second but no sound. No sound for turning left right or forward reverse either. The Jeep is blue if that helps any. I can remove the radio if there is a part number or something helpful on the back.

Hi all, new to the forum. Ive been looking for an […]

Those things were awesome but I don't think they w[…]

Yes, bigfoot, or any of the early Metal Frame jeep[…]

http://www.mltoys.com/product-p/775-to-7r-mounting[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course